PDA

View Full Version : 'Community Activists' niggers say the term 'gang member' is racist or something

Whitey Ford
11-12-2020, 12:31 PM
The task force is a result of seven shootings involving teens and children under the age of 17 in recent months. Those shootings led to the murders of Daquane Felix, 3, Denis “Joshua” Atkinson, 14, and Daquarvious Fudge, 14.

https://i.imgur.com/MglXXT3.jpg

But right after the presentation, community activist and task force members challenged the law enforcement leaders in conversation on broadly using the term gangs.

“It seemed like the reports were targeting heavily populated African American areas,” said member T.J. Legacy Cole.

“You have to be careful when using that broad scope,” added Michael Scott, with the organization My Brother’s Keeper. “If I hang with the bad guy and you say I’m a gang member, I’m not and you put pictures and tell folks I’m this kind of person and I’m part of the solution –why would I want to communicate with you?”

It took what was supposed to be a procedural meeting to set goals and objectives – into a lively discussion. State Attorney Aramis Ayala said that’s where solutions happen.

“That’s where change happens,” she said.

No, change would happen if we just exported all the apes back. LOL

https://www.clickorlando.com/news/local/2020/11/07/new-citizens-safety-task-force-pledges-to-take-solutions-to-community-gun-violence/

Coon Club Road
11-12-2020, 11:32 PM
Just remember all those gangsters are suddenly "Good Boys" turning their lives around the minute their felonious asses are capped by the PoPo for committing a crime or failing to follow simple commands!

Goodman Grey
11-12-2020, 11:45 PM
To be fair, most alleged 'gang members' tend to be God fearing members of the community.

Sure, they might rape a few niglets and senior citizens here and there, and they might literally be mother fuckers, but that doesn't make them criminals. Even if they were to murder a few niggers here and there, that's hardly something we should get upset about.

In fact, as far as I'm concerned, as long the alleged crimes are considered 'Nigger On Nigger' crimes, they might as well be NON crimes. In other words, I think they should be rewarded for inflicting pain and suffering upon other niggers.

Preferably with a bucket of KFC, a watermelon, and a 2 liter of grape soda.

Maybe even two buckets of KFC and a handful of .22lr.

DaveInTexas
11-13-2020, 01:21 AM
Don't act like a thug, and you won't be viewed as one

haywood
11-13-2020, 07:28 PM
Don't act like a thug, and you won't be viewed as one

Yep!!

deadmann83
11-19-2020, 03:18 PM
Don't act like a thug, and you won't be viewed as one Do you honestly believe there is a Nigger alive smart enough to understand that concept?

haywood
11-19-2020, 06:07 PM
Do you honestly believe there is a Nigger alive smart enough to understand that concept?

Actually, no, there isn't!!

DaveInTexas
11-19-2020, 10:37 PM
Do you honestly believe there is a Nigger alive smart enough to understand that concept?

Game. Set. Match

/You win this round

Odin's balls
11-20-2020, 09:17 AM
Daquane Felix :lol Daquarvious Fudge :lol :lol

Those must be contenders for most stupid nigger name ever.

Jim Crow
11-20-2020, 10:55 PM
Niggers are the most racist species on the planet.And they are also the dumbest species on the planet. So, I pay little to no attention to anything a nigger spews out of it’s baboon mouth. They make no sense.

Rastus Nigger
11-21-2020, 01:12 AM
Looks like Daquarvious Fudge got melted.