PDA

View Full Version : Sow makes it's two sprogs good for "body parts"

animal mother
11-12-2020, 09:30 AM
https://www.foxnews.com/us/las-vegas-woman-accused-of-killing-2-daughters-said-body-parts-worth-a-lot-of-money-report

:bert

haywood
11-12-2020, 09:37 AM
https://www.foxnews.com/us/las-vegas-woman-accused-of-killing-2-daughters-said-body-parts-worth-a-lot-of-money-report

:bert

No surprise!!

Coon Club Road
11-12-2020, 09:48 AM
"...told the babies’ father that the girls’ organs would be “worth a lot of money,”..."

Weze can gets KFC wiff all dat money!

Midder Peenud Hayed
11-12-2020, 10:54 AM
So, let me get this straight...

Two sow niglets will never breed and their (truly hideous) brood sow is off to N.U. for the duration with no chance of replacing them...?

What a great way to start the day!

Thank You, Jesus!!!

IseDaDiva
11-12-2020, 11:44 AM
Isn't this one of the sows that your vice-president told everyone are the backbone of this country, or some stupid shit like that? I guess I could be true, since the mammies dispose of their shitlets on a regular basis.

The father, identified as Jaykwon Singleton

I bet Jaykwon heaved a sigh of relief at being off the hook to support the sprogs.

Whitey Ford
11-12-2020, 12:38 PM
LOL

Singleton said about two weeks ago Jefferson began talking about the “altar spirit world” and making allegations that he was cheating with his spirit wife. However, on the night before the incident, when he left the apartment, he said she and the children seemed fine and nothing seemed out of the ordinary.

The report said that, during an interview with police, Jefferson denied having any children or knowing Singleton. She said she found the two children in her apartment when she awoke at 10 a.m. Friday morning. When police asked about all the children’s items in the home, Jefferson said someone must have “snuck into her apartment and staged everything.” She also denied using any drugs or alcohol recently.

https://www.kxan.com/news/report-she-drowned-them-nevada-father-tells-9-1-1-operator-after-discovering-his-2-young-daughters-dead/

Jim Crow
11-12-2020, 01:31 PM
Another ingenious nigger get rich scheme! LOL!

Bakkabawl Stah
11-13-2020, 07:43 AM
Isn't this one of the sows that your vice-president told everyone are the backbone of this country, or some stupid shit like that? I guess I could be true, since the mammies dispose of their shitlets on a regular basis.

I bet Jaykwon heaved a sigh of relief at being off the hook to support the sprogs.

Now that's funny. You know damn well Jaykwon would never support these sprogs.

I aint bin dun did dat!
11-13-2020, 07:59 AM
Another ingenious nigger get rich scheme! LOL!

Who wants to tell her niggers aren’t worth anything? :lol

Jim Crow
11-13-2020, 08:14 AM
Who wants to tell her niggers aren’t worth anything? :lol
Let it suffer and find out for itself.

IseDaDiva
11-13-2020, 11:48 AM
Now that's funny. You know damn well Jaykwon would never support these sprogs.

Of course not, but now he won't have to listen to his hoe screeching about it.

haywood
11-13-2020, 08:56 PM
Of course not, but now he won't have to listen to his hoe screeching about it.

YEP!!