PDA

View Full Version : Antifa is now attacking the Democrats

Goodman Grey
11-09-2020, 01:19 PM
https://www.foxnews.com/us/portland-democratic-campaign-office-biden-smashed-windows-vandalism

Portland demonstrators identifying themselves as Antifa targeted a Democratic campaign office Sunday, shattering windows and spray -painting messages like “F--- Biden” and “no presidents” on the building.

Several members of the group began to tag the office with graffiti and broke out several of the building's windows, the Portland Police Bureau said in a press release. Police released several photos showing the damage.

Another video shared by Independent Media PDX showed Biden-Harris campaign messages behind windows left shattered by the demonstrators. An anarchy symbol was also spray-painted on the building.

The incident occurred hours after Gov. Kate Brown decided to not extend an order increasing law enforcement presence under the Unified Command, a partnership between the Portland Police Bureau, Multnomah County Sheriff’s Office and the Oregon State Police, to respond to election-related unrest.

It took about five days from the time polls closed Tuesday before Biden was declared president-elect, and before then unrest continued in Portland, with demonstrators leaving a path of destruction through the city, smashing the windows of businesses downtown and throwing projectiles, including a firework, at officers.

I thought the Democrats were allowing Antifa and BLM to riot because they were all on the same side, and this was all about making Trump look bad.

Now I am confused.

Was it always Antifa and BLM's intent to destroy America?

If that is the case, then why did the Democrats support those movements?

Goodman Grey
11-09-2020, 02:12 PM

Jim Crow
11-09-2020, 04:10 PM
“Useful idiots”
Hmmm, now where have I heard that before?
Oh, it was when I read the book “rules for radicals by Saul Alinsky “

haywood
11-09-2020, 04:49 PM
https://www.foxnews.com/us/portland-democratic-campaign-office-biden-smashed-windows-vandalism

I thought the Democrats were allowing Antifa and BLM to riot because they were all on the same side, and this was all about making Trump look bad.

Now I am confused.

Because they want to DESTROY America. Creepy senile joe is China's bitch!!

tweakstick
11-09-2020, 05:27 PM
Now I am confused.

I've been putting some thought into these very questions for a while now. The PTB picked a candidate whose campaign his own people tried to get him to abandon. Everyone knew that he really stood no chance and frankly never tried to win while hiding in his basement for the most part thru nearly the entire campaign. They all knew this from the start.

Consider this:

What if the goal is not to install the bumbling geriatric alzhammered incestuous pedo and his demon possessed nigger fucking whore?

What if our overlords don't really care who wins?

What if the goal has less to do with who wins but what happens regardless?

What if the goal is to simply start a civil war which will kill the maximum amount of Americans possible, preferably without the use of nukes which could kill them as well?

If America fails, so does the world due to wars, disease, starvation and exposure.

I submit to you the first of ten goals inscribed into the Georgia Guidestones: Maintain humanity under 500,000,000 in perpetual balance with nature.

In order to maintain that number, that number must be achieved first. This would require the extermination of over 7 billion people. Why should these bastards do it if they can get us to do it to ourselves?

Goodman Grey
11-09-2020, 05:55 PM
The population of the USA is currently sitting at somewhere around 330 million.

It seems to me that the excessive population exists elsewhere... *cough*China*cough*

1. China 1,394,015,977

Chairman Mao once solved that problem with a little something called "The Great Leap Forward."

He decreased farm production by 70%, had his people falsify documents, had the media claim that production was going up, and he encouraged cannibalism.

A minimum of 36 million Chinese people died as a result.

And later the one child policy was instituted. Any extras received a post-birth abortion and had their brains slurped out with a vacuum.

If they really wanted to get rid of the Chinese people, they could import a couple million niggers into China, and then let the niggers rape them. Once China turns 49% nigger or more, a sharp decrease in population is guaranteed to happen. Bonus points if they take away farmland from the Chinese and give it to the niggers.

tweakstick
11-09-2020, 06:10 PM
Please cover your mouth when you cough.

I didn't say that they plan on only clearing America's table...I'm sure they intend to be fair about it and spread the misery around equitably. After all, most of these PTB live in Europe and North America. They don't want their own backyards torn up too much, but they do have to make our county and government fail to bring about a one world government.

I think there probably is a good angle to their plans, though since Africa is home to none of these people. I'm pretty sure they hate niggers too...

I aint bin dun did dat!
11-09-2020, 07:30 PM
I get what you’re saying but antifa couldnt fight their way out of a wet paper bag.

BLM niggers cant shoot as proven every night when they only succeed in killing around 20 percent of the other niggers (whose lives apparently dont mean shit to them) they shoot at.

Kyle Rittenhouse could have likely killed the whole army of pedophile white liberals that night by himself.

Aussie Chimper
11-10-2020, 01:56 AM
I've been putting some thought into these very questions for a while now. The PTB picked a candidate whose campaign his own people tried to get him to abandon. Everyone knew that he really stood no chance and frankly never tried to win while hiding in his basement for the most part thru nearly the entire campaign. They all knew this from the start.

Consider this:

What if the goal is not to install the bumbling geriatric alzhammered incestuous pedo and his demon possessed nigger fucking whore?

What if our overlords don't really care who wins?

What if the goal has less to do with who wins but what happens regardless?

At the beginning of this election cycle, I like many others thought that demented old bastard had zero chance of getting the nomination, letting alone having any chance of actually fucking winning. So I have too been wondering, why did they pick him?

I am now thinking two options.

1. The ruling class knew they would win it by cheating, so they chose the worst possible candidate they could, just to stick that much harder to Trump and America.

2. They ran him because he would be the easiest to replace or conveniently 'drop out' at any time that may become necessary. What if their electoral fraud gets exposed big time and their plan all goes to shit, with massive legal proceedings and civil unrest? If old Joe fails to wake up one morning prior to January 20th, they could then argue that the whole election should be void due to the loss of their candidate and the uncertainty of the results. In effect they could then use this as an excuse to 'blow up' the election if they need to. If this were to happen, Trump would still have to vacate the office and wouldn't Pelosi become the caretaker President?

As for your population reduction theories, I have no doubt they're on that agenda too. But I think that's been the overall objective of this COVID Boolsheeit. Time will soon tell!

tweakstick
11-10-2020, 04:13 AM
If old Joe fails to wake up one morning prior to January 20th, they could then argue that the whole election should be void due to the loss of their candidate and the uncertainty of the results. In effect they could then use this as an excuse to 'blow up' the election if they need to. If this were to happen, Trump would still have to vacate the office and wouldn't Pelosi become the caretaker President?

No, yes and maybe. By law, the office would go to Cameltoe Hairyass at any time after the results of the Electoral College are certified and accepted by the Senate. If heels up Harris goes tits up as well, then things start to get dicey. If it happens prior to the EC certification, things also are fuzzy.

The 10th Amendment, in an attempt to spell out contingencies, makes the process clear as mud. It is further clouded by the 20th which doesn't cover POTUS OR VPOTUS elect status.

A lot can happen between any given 1st Tuesday in November and 20 January. In the past, we tried to make sure our picks hadn't already had two strokes.

I mentioned a Constitutional crisis in a separate thread earlier. This scenario would exacerbate the problem far worse than what we are at present likely headed into simply due to the current contested results.

As brilliant as our founders were, they didn't have a contingency for everything.