PDA

View Full Version : Why I voted for Joe Biden and Kamala Harris

Goodman Grey
11-08-2020, 04:18 PM
* This is a parody post, but it probably won't be considered funny enough to belong in the joke forum.

Why I voted for Joe Biden and Kamala Harris
By Goodman Grey

For the last four years, I have suffered from a severe mental illness. Actually, I suffered from several. I have been diagnosed with bipolar disorder and schizophrenia, but I also believe that I suffer from Trump derangement syndrome, which has been exacerbated in the last four years.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WkZ5e94QnWk

When Trump betrayed us by switching parties from Democrat to Republican, I and my fellow democrats knew we had to do everything in our power to destroy him, from installing traitors in the white house, to making it difficult, if not impossible for him to pass new laws, to preventing him from providing stimulus checks to Americans, to preventing him from creating vaccines for COVID-19, and even more importantly, we teamed up with George Soros and other influential members so that we could create terrorist organizations that would riot, loot, and burn down the USA just to make Trump look bad. We even paid COVID-19 positive people to mingle with protesters so as to spread this plague as far as possible, just to make Trump look bad.

When I think about that cheeto jesus, sitting there in the oval office, I am filled with rage. Nothing makes me angrier than the thought that so many baskets of deplorables voted for that angry creamsicle. That orange julius has made a mockery of the presidency, and it seems like there is nothing that that orange carrot demon won't do to make life miserable for us real Americans. Yes, the ones that want to bring communism to this despotic, hateful, racist nation, because only by cleansing the USA of all of the tangerine tornado's allies, can we begin to rebuild. I mean, sure, that may be considered genocide by some, but I think rounding up all of the Republicans and publicly executing them will make the USA a better place. And it would be great if we could force Trumplethinskin to watch. It would be hilarious to make him watch half of all the people in the USA die as punishment for not worshiping Karl Marx. The Donald Drumpf (LOL) was a failure in every way, but we will make things better, by changing the rules and laws.

First of all, we will disband all police departments throughout the USA.

Second, we will make it illegal to hold people of African descent responsible for their actions, especially if they are committing what could be considered crimes, if white people were doing the same thing. We will not have traditional police forces, but we will have something like a secret police, that enforces our laws by kidnapping, torturing, and murdering dissidents.

Third, we will open the borders and give all of our new residents food stamps, welfare, free healthcare, free housing (some republicans may end up homeless or dead because they don't deserve to have houses), and citizenship.

Fourth, we will no longer allow citizens to own businesses. All pre-existing and new businesses will be owned and operated by the government.

Fifth, all citizens will consider it a privilege to work for free.

Sixth, anyone making over $50,000 will be taxed in a way so that all of their extra income will be reduced so that they only take home $50k after taxes, and their money will be redistributed to the government and other citizens. Politicians are excluded from this tax.

Seventh, participation in riots is mandatory, and people of African descent are encouraged to loot from stores as much as possible, to teach capitalists and white people a lesson.

Eighth, all democrats will be considered equal, but some democrats will be more equal than others.

Ninth, all farmland will be taken away from whites and non-blacks, and will be given to people of African descent.

Tenth, food production must INCREASE exponentially, or citizens will be killed for soylent green manufacture.

Eleventh, military service will be mandatory, and all new recruits must kill either a republican, a dissident, or a family member before graduating from boot camp in order to demonstrate their unquestionable loyalty to the new regime.

Now that we have replaced Fuckface Von Clownstick with Biden and Harris, our next step will be to turn the USA into a communist utopia, and none of those deplorable republicans will be able to stop us!

Mwahahahahaha! :lmao

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0cW8bHtJJKU

haywood
11-10-2020, 08:20 AM
* This is a parody post, but it probably won't be considered funny enough to belong in the joke forum.

Why I voted for Joe Biden and Kamala Harris
By Goodman Grey

For the last four years, I have suffered from a severe mental illness. Actually, I suffered from several. I have been diagnosed with bipolar disorder and schizophrenia, but I also believe that I suffer from Trump derangement syndrome, which has been exacerbated in the last four years.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WkZ5e94QnWk

When Trump betrayed us by switching parties from Democrat to Republican, I and my fellow democrats knew we had to do everything in our power to destroy him, from installing traitors in the white house, to making it difficult, if not impossible for him to pass new laws, to preventing him from providing stimulus checks to Americans, to preventing him from creating vaccines for COVID-19, and even more importantly, we teamed up with George Soros and other influential members so that we could create terrorist organizations that would riot, loot, and burn down the USA just to make Trump look bad. We even paid COVID-19 positive people to mingle with protesters so as to spread this plague as far as possible, just to make Trump look bad.

When I think about that cheeto jesus, sitting there in the oval office, I am filled with rage. Nothing makes me angrier than the thought that so many baskets of deplorables voted for that angry creamsicle. That orange julius has made a mockery of the presidency, and it seems like there is nothing that that orange carrot demon won't do to make life miserable for us real Americans. Yes, the ones that want to bring communism to this despotic, hateful, racist nation, because only by cleansing the USA of all of the tangerine tornado's allies, can we begin to rebuild. I mean, sure, that may be considered genocide by some, but I think rounding up all of the Republicans and publicly executing them will make the USA a better place. And it would be great if we could force Trumplethinskin to watch. It would be hilarious to make him watch half of all the people in the USA die as punishment for not worshiping Karl Marx. The Donald Drumpf (LOL) was a failure in every way, but we will make things better, by changing the rules and laws.

First of all, we will disband all police departments throughout the USA.

Second, we will make it illegal to hold people of African descent responsible for their actions, especially if they are committing what could be considered crimes, if white people were doing the same thing. We will not have traditional police forces, but we will have something like a secret police, that enforces our laws by kidnapping, torturing, and murdering dissidents.

Third, we will open the borders and give all of our new residents food stamps, welfare, free healthcare, free housing (some republicans may end up homeless or dead because they don't deserve to have houses), and citizenship.

Fourth, we will no longer allow citizens to own businesses. All pre-existing and new businesses will be owned and operated by the government.

Fifth, all citizens will consider it a privilege to work for free.

Sixth, anyone making over $50,000 will be taxed in a way so that all of their extra income will be reduced so that they only take home $50k after taxes, and their money will be redistributed to the government and other citizens. Politicians are excluded from this tax.

Seventh, participation in riots is mandatory, and people of African descent are encouraged to loot from stores as much as possible, to teach capitalists and white people a lesson.

Eighth, all democrats will be considered equal, but some democrats will be more equal than others.

Ninth, all farmland will be taken away from whites and non-blacks, and will be given to people of African descent.

Tenth, food production must INCREASE exponentially, or citizens will be killed for soylent green manufacture.

Eleventh, military service will be mandatory, and all new recruits must kill either a republican, a dissident, or a family member before graduating from boot camp in order to demonstrate their unquestionable loyalty to the new regime.

Now that we have replaced Fuckface Von Clownstick with Biden and Harris, our next step will be to turn the USA into a communist utopia, and none of those deplorable republicans will be able to stop us!

Mwahahahahaha! :lmao

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0cW8bHtJJKU

Proof libtardism is a Mental Disorder!!