PDA

View Full Version : Mudshark beaten to death with baseball bat

Whitey Ford
11-08-2020, 01:30 PM
Delaware teen charged with killing ex-girlfriend

https://i.imgur.com/Iz73hj3.png

A Delaware teen is charged in the murder of his ex-girlfriend, whose body was found in the woods after she went missing Friday night.

Madison Sparrow, 17, was reported missing after she didn't return home Oct. 2, said Delaware State Police.

Noah M. Sharp, 19, of Newark, Del., has been arrested and charged with first-degree murder, possessing a deadly weapon, and conspiracy to commit first-degree murder, according to a news release.

Detectives learned that Madison had come to an area in Newark where Noah Sharp was. The homicide happened in the Newark area; Madison was killed by blunt-force trauma.

After the murder, her body was taken to a secluded wooded location in Newark, said detectives.

The suspect is being held on more than $1 million bond.

https://foxbaltimore.com/news/local/delaware-teen-charged-with-killing-ex-girlfriend

tweakstick
11-08-2020, 01:39 PM
Typical nigger attitude. "If Ize cain habz youz, ain't no udduh nigguh goan habz you bitch!"

:paythetoll:fnotgiven

Teach your children well, guys!

IseDaDiva
11-08-2020, 02:17 PM
"Warning: Messin' around wid niggers can be hazardous to your health".

LeeRoy Jenkums
11-08-2020, 02:35 PM
Young libtard paid the hardest toll for burning the coal.

haywood
11-08-2020, 02:54 PM
Young libtard paid the hardest toll for burning the coal.

They ALWAYS do!!

Goodman Grey
11-08-2020, 05:05 PM
If white lives don't matter to niggers, why should nigger lives matter to whites?

Then again, this is what happens when you let public schools brainwash your children into thinking miscegenation can ever have a happy ending.

IseDaDiva
11-08-2020, 06:06 PM
If white lives don't matter to niggers, why should nigger lives matter to whites?

Then again, this is what happens when you let public schools brainwash your children into thinking miscegenation can ever have a happy ending.

ONLY nigger lives matter. That is, they're supposed to matter to YT. They matter not at all to other niggers who are making each other good at unprecedented rates. Keep doin' that, niggs!

The good part of this junior mudshark story is that she didn't already squat and squirt out a mutt to further destroy the human race and if her nigger spends his life at NU (I doubt it) at least he won't be breeding for a while. A whole lot of crime prevention.

I aint bin dun did dat!
11-09-2020, 12:08 AM
ONLY nigger lives matter. That is, they're supposed to matter to YT. They matter not at all to other niggers who are making each other good at unprecedented rates. Keep doin' that, niggs!

The good part of this junior mudshark story is that she didn't already squat and squirt out a mutt to further destroy the human race and if her nigger spends his life at NU (I doubt it) at least he won't be breeding for a while. A whole lot of crime prevention.

20 years from now, some liberal puke will say “him was just a young teen when him did this. He has paid the price for his crime. Let him out.”

Coon Club Road
11-09-2020, 12:20 AM
20 years from now, some liberal puke will say “him was just a young teen when him did this. He has paid the price for his crime. Let him out.”

Maybe 5 years.

Jim Crow
11-09-2020, 08:06 AM
Death is always best for mudsharks.Makes it easier on the family too.

IseDaDiva
11-09-2020, 10:53 AM
Maybe 5 years.

You may be right. Considering the way things are now, in 5 years the nigger-loving could be so off the scale that niggers will be automatically exempted from even being charged with any crimes they commit, no matter how heinous.

Coon Club Road
11-09-2020, 09:35 PM
You may be right. Considering the way things are now, in 5 years the nigger-loving could be so off the scale that niggers will be automatically exempted from even being charged with any crimes they commit, no matter how heinous.

We certainly seem to be headed in that direction!

Goodman Grey
11-10-2020, 12:12 AM
Death is always best for mudsharks.Makes it easier on the family too.

Yeah... in one case you're dead to the family, and in the other case, your family doesn't have to worry about you continuing to soil their genetic material with nigger DNA.

But I blame the parents for letting this little mudshark date a nigger in the first place. Responsible parents don't let their kids burn coal.

Granted, not all humans are perfect, but the odds of being abused and/or killed approaches 100% when you let a nigger muh dik you.

Jim Crow
11-10-2020, 07:11 AM
Yeah... in one case you're dead to the family, and in the other case, your family doesn't have to worry about you continuing to soil their genetic material with nigger DNA.

But I blame the parents for letting this little mudshark date a nigger in the first place. Responsible parents don't let their kids burn coal.

Granted, not all humans are perfect, but the odds of being abused and/or killed approaches 100% when you let a nigger muh dik you.
You’re right, it’s all in the upbringing.Nevermind the nigg bucks, I taught my daughters not even to hang around with nigglet sows when they were in grade school.They knew niggs were useless dangerous savage animals.And most important, neither of my daughters listens to C-rap music.

haywood
11-13-2020, 10:02 PM

UNFORTUNATELY, you are right!!

NigShitPigShit
11-13-2020, 11:39 PM
Every day has its little ray of sunshine. One less nigger-loving libtard.

Groid_Rage
11-14-2020, 12:24 AM
We need to get the message out to potential coal burners about the dangers of swirling
She looked like a sweet but dim witted kid who was fooled by this evil :gorilla
:mudshark :burner

SouthernBoyBryan
11-14-2020, 01:22 AM
I don't have any sympathy for those who willingly place themselves in that situation

haywood
11-14-2020, 04:51 PM
I don't have any sympathy for those who willingly place themselves in that situation

NEITHER do I!!

Jim Crow
11-14-2020, 08:47 PM
If he got out and killed another libtard’s mudsharking whore daughter.I’d be ok with it.

Chimp Detester
11-15-2020, 12:02 AM

12853 12854

Noah M. Sharp, you vile despicable worthless sub-cockroach mega-turd nigger rodent 'son of Obama':

I wish you an amazing time during you long enrollment @ NU. May you learn new meanings for the word 'pain'. May your fellow disgusting shit-skins (especially that nigger Cedric at 6'6" and 400 pounds!) find you sexually irresistible. May your shower times and bedtimes be super eventful.

And I for one am thrilled to see the great state of Delaware has the death penalty. I am hoping you will be quickly goodified into a rotting carcass. Humanity will be much safer without you or any other nigger.

Please see:

https://deathpenaltyinfo.org/state-and-federal-info/state-by-state/delaware