PDA

View Full Version : What Humans Call "Merchandise", Niggs Call "Reparations".

NigShitPigShit
11-07-2020, 09:13 PM
Nail yo' house down!!! (reminds me of the photo of Africans who got fried trying to steal copper cables from a power plant)

At one time, the local supermarket positioned its book- and magazine-sales area next to its cafe. They figured humans might like to browse while having a coffee.

Forgetting, of course, that not all their clientele are human!

Late one night, I noticed a whale of a negress (Saturn's rings came to mind) paging through a brand-new (unpurchased) magazine. *JUST* when "Michelle" was about to tear a page from the store's brand-new magazine, I chirped, "Hi! Haven't we met before?". The butt-massive negress jumped outta her shitstained-skin (niggs startle easy! deys allus upta sumthin'!) as though she'd just seen the Triple-K Ghost.

She musta' only been part nigger, as she quickly said, "I thought this blouse was so cute!" (referring to the page she had been poised to steal). Her non-niggness felt guilty, while her prevailing Darkness and Entitlement waited in the wings for another time, another magazine, another opportunity for "reparations".

tweakstick
11-07-2020, 09:43 PM
This little niggy went to market
One little niggy stayed home
One little niggy had yard bird
One little niggy had none
This little niggy cried "uhh-aindone-nuffinz" all night long.

:D
Your edit with paragraph breaks are duly noted and much appreciated here. Rambling paragraphs with no punctuation are a pet peeve with so many of us.

Coon Club Road
11-08-2020, 01:58 AM
...as though she'd just seen the Triple-K Ghost...

:lol

Goodman Grey
11-08-2020, 08:13 PM
Your edit with paragraph breaks are duly noted and much appreciated here. Rambling paragraphs with no punctuation are a pet peeve with so many of us.

I like to use paragraph breaks to separate radically different ideas. Also, the "too long, didn't read; wall of text" comment from readers is definitely something to be feared.

I've dealt with customers that were in the process of stealing things, and a few have actually attempted to give me the "you're racist" excuse. I told them to hand over the stolen items and to get the fuck out of my store.

Oddly, I never received any complaints in regards to those specific incidents, despite breaking store policies and my use of vulgar language. Obviously, I didn't call them niggers, because that actually would cause problems (even though it really shouldn't, and niggers shouldn't even be allowed to shop in the same stores as humans).

Whitey Ford
11-11-2020, 03:43 PM
https://i.imgur.com/HNw9OE9.png

Tar Remover
04-29-2021, 04:28 AM
Niggers......