PDA

View Full Version : Systemic (institutionalized) cuckoldry

IseDaDiva
11-06-2020, 09:57 PM
The downfall of civilization follows.

The normalization of cuckoldry (https://www.healthyway.com/content/delivery-room-workers-explain-what-happens-when-a-baby-clearly-isnt-the-fathers/) is an omen of species collapse.

https://i.imgur.com/qEz8KM6.jpg

https://goodbyeamericainaphoto.wordpress.com/2018/09/

Coon Club Road
11-07-2020, 06:35 PM
In 10 years, that monkey will be splitting his skull open with a ball pein hammer when it tells him it can't have the car keys.

IseDaDiva
11-07-2020, 11:36 PM
It's amazing how all these submissive, ball-less cucks look alike. They probably can't make a real baby, so they have to get niglets. Look at that sprog. It already has that "Whatchoo want, muhfuggah?"look in its dead eyes.

Coon Club Road
11-08-2020, 01:53 AM
...Look at that sprog. It already has that "Whatchoo want, muhfuggah?"look in its dead eyes.

Yes it does!

Every time I see a niglet that looks like that, I immediately think future criminal!

haywood
11-08-2020, 09:26 AM
It's amazing how all these submissive, ball-less cucks look alike. They probably can't make a real baby, so they have to get niglets. Look at that sprog. It already has that "Whatchoo want, muhfuggah?"look in its dead eyes.

Tru Dat!!

Espantoon
11-18-2020, 01:49 PM
The crazy thing is, that sprog is only one quarter nigger, but it is obviously not human.

Jim Crow
11-18-2020, 09:10 PM
I’d toss that nigglet off the Melbourne causeway to see if it can swim.

haywood
11-18-2020, 09:11 PM
Yes it does!

Every time I see a niglet that looks like that, I immediately think future criminal!

Because, you are CORRECT!!

Goodman Grey
11-18-2020, 11:35 PM
That nigger looks filthy.

That cuckold of a boy needs to take better care of his niglets.

He should put his niglet in a bathtub right now, boil a couple pots of water, and pour them all over that filthy niglet. He will never be able to remove the dark pigmentation if he doesn't use boiling water.

He also looks a lot like Prince Harry. Er... what is his name now, since he renounced his royalty?

NigShitPigShit
11-19-2020, 10:18 AM
That disgusting little turd already looks loud, rude, angry, entitled, and pushy. Future fat, aggressive double-decker bus of a sow.

Odin's balls
11-20-2020, 10:11 AM
That nigger looks filthy.

That cuckold of a boy needs to take better care of his niglets.

He should put his niglet in a bathtub right now, boil a couple pots of water, and pour them all over that filthy niglet. He will never be able to remove the dark pigmentation if he doesn't use boiling water.

He also looks a lot like Prince Harry. Er... what is his name now, since he renounced his royalty?

Harry Markle-Hewitt.

haywood
11-22-2020, 08:58 AM
That disgusting little turd already looks loud, rude, angry, entitled, and pushy. Future fat, aggressive double-decker bus of a sow.

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!