PDA

View Full Version : Niggers all over africa feel 'alarmed' over Trump's handling of the election

Whitey Ford
11-05-2020, 09:04 PM
"Trump is setting a bad example for Africa and a country like ours. You cannot proclaim yourself in an election where you are a candidate when justice exists," said Mory Keïta, a car parts dealer in Guinea.

Dozens of people were killed in protests before and after the West African country's president won a contested third term last month.

"It's a total disgrace," said Bachir Diallo, a Guinean mining executive. "Such a mess is worthy of a banana republic."

https://i.imgur.com/qWmyjM1.jpg

When the U.S. Embassy in Guinea's neighbour Ivory Coast called on Wednesday for dialogue and commitment to the rule of law following another disputed presidential election, some people took umbrage.

"I believe the playground response is 'why you talking about yourself?'" one Twitter user wrote.

"They tell us about democracy, it's simply a hoax. They don't mean it," said Maurice Nandasaba, as he caught up with friends near a newsstand in Kenya's capital Nairobi.

"You would think we're in Africa when you see Trump's behaviour," said Ange Kouame, 23, a student in Ivory Coast's main city, Abidjan.

"It is terrifying to see this in America," said Tito Kisiya, a sales executive in Tanzania, whose presidential election last week drew criticism from U.S. Secretary of State Mike Pompeo.

In Africa's most populous nation Nigeria, where Trump has many admirers, some were critical of his actions.

"A soothsayer does not need to tell us that the America we are looking at as a model in everything is not even a model when it comes to electioneering," said Agbor Elemi, a consultant in Lagos.

https://news.yahoo.com/africans-amused-alarmed-u-elections-100129370.html

Coon Club Road
11-05-2020, 11:27 PM
..."said Mory Keïta, a car parts dealer in Guinea..."

Sure that wasn't supposed to be said "Monkey Keïta"?

IseDaDiva
11-06-2020, 10:37 AM
"Trump is setting a bad example for Africa and a country like ours. You cannot proclaim yourself in an election where you are a candidate when justice exists," said Monkey Keïta, a car parts dealer in Guinea.

Jim Crow
11-06-2020, 07:42 PM
A niggers feelings don’t matter. For chrissake they are not even human. Who the fuck cares what a beast feels!

IseDaDiva
11-06-2020, 07:56 PM
A niggers feelings don’t matter. For chrissake they are not even human. Who the fuck cares what a beast feels!

I care what my dog or cats feel. They are worth far more than any nigger.

Jim Crow
11-06-2020, 08:01 PM
I care what my dog or cats feel. They are worth far more than any nigger.
Cats and dogs are domesticated animals. And they deserve love and respect because they are loyal .I love and trust my pets more than I love and trust most humans.
A savage nigger beast is loyal to no one and they are not capable of being domesticated.Niggers are useless.Niggs are the lowest of life form that exists.

IseDaDiva
11-06-2020, 09:29 PM
Cats and dogs are domesticated animals. And they deserve love and respect because they are loyal .I love and trust my pets more than I love and trust most humans.
A savage nigger beast is loyal to no one and they are not capable of being domesticated.Niggers are useless.Niggs are the lowest of life form that exists.

Being kind to animals gets you unconditional love and loyalty. Being kind to niggers gets you robbed, raped and/or killed. Always.

Jim Crow
11-06-2020, 10:05 PM
Being kind to animals gets you unconditional love and loyalty. Being kind to niggers gets you robbed, raped and/or killed. Always.
I couldn’t imagine life without owning pets. Other than my wife, my pets are the only ones that kept me sane all these years .Niggs on the other hand, I can do without ever seeing or talking to an ape again for the rest of my life..I don’t associate with any niggers at all.And neither does my wife.
Every time I come in close contact with a nigger I have problems.Just the other day, the septic tank company sent a nigger to pump my septic tank. The fucking moron destroyed my Internet wires while searching for the tank after I told him exactly where it was.Luckily ATT came by the same afternoon to fix it for me.

Ignatow
11-06-2020, 10:55 PM
Who the fuck cares about African or our own niggers? This is what I can't believe these days, that animals think they are equal to us, that they even open their bootlips. It dares talk about us not respecting rule of law and democracy. At least I do my part: I give nothing to any charity that ends up with niggers and illegals.

CoonsЯus
11-07-2020, 11:28 AM
the media persistently attempts to legitimize nigger thoughts, so we can finally comply with the ' they're just like us ' program of brain conditioning.

haywood
11-07-2020, 12:18 PM
..."said Mory Keïta, a car parts dealer in Guinea..."

Sure that wasn't supposed to be said "Monkey Keïta"?

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

jenkemfactory
11-07-2020, 12:52 PM
He will make you feel better