PDA

View Full Version : Nigger restores 200 year old chair stuffed with cotton and nigger slave hair

Whitey Ford
11-04-2020, 11:51 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=omrTIZ-Rr8Y&feature=youtu.be

Buck Simian
11-04-2020, 11:59 PM
Doesnt that cotton look extremely clean and white to be from a 200 year old chair?

Coon Club Road
11-05-2020, 12:12 PM
"Norf", "axed", "wiff"... Spoken like a true nigger :lol

"Imagine how many slaves it take to fill wiff human hair"..

We sheared sheep to make clothing and to insulate our houses. We sheared you niggers to fill a void where our asses sit and fart.

Belive me if there was a product we could make out of your nappy headed hair, we'd still be shearing you today.

It's not rocket science Mr. Brillo.

Jim Crow
11-05-2020, 05:16 PM
Throw that old piece of shit chair in a fire pit ya dumb ass nigger!

I aint bin dun did dat!
11-06-2020, 01:14 AM
Throw that old piece of shit chair in a fire pit ya dumb ass nigger!

:lol The stinch of all that burning stale nigger hair would be horrible.

CoonsЯus
11-06-2020, 07:25 PM
they let the niggers sit down, this is why we're in such a fucking mess today.

Jim Crow
11-06-2020, 08:05 PM
:lol The stinch of all that burning stale nigger hair would be horrible.
Not to a savage dumb ass ignorant nigger piece of shit coon! A nigger would enjoy that smell.

IseDaDiva
11-07-2020, 06:53 PM
Niggers are the biggest liars around. Well, maybe I'm being unfair. I don't think niggers even know when they're lying, like the American nigger soldier who claimed he was among those who liberated Auschwitz. This would be odd, unless he was in the Soviet Red Army, but Spielberg paid him and coached him to say that and I think the nigger ended up believing it. Truth, lies - all the same to the coons.

Jim Crow
11-07-2020, 08:07 PM
Niggers are the biggest liars around. Well, maybe I'm being unfair. I don't think niggers even know when they're lying, like the American nigger soldier who claimed he was among those who liberated Auschwitz. This would be odd, unless he was in the Soviet Red Army, but Spielberg paid him and coached him to say that and I think the nigger ended up believing it. Truth, lies - all the same to the coons.
Even an animal knows right from wrong. A nigger is an animal that can talk.They may have a low IQ, but they know when they are committing a crime or lying. no slack for those ape bastards!

Rev. Dick
11-07-2020, 08:08 PM
After watching. The answer to this niggers question Is obvious.
No people or humans were required to put nigger fur in this chair. People don't grow nigger fur.
so no humans were required.

Jim Crow
11-07-2020, 10:12 PM
First of all, the nigger did not restore a 200 year old chair.All he did was say that it was stuffed with cotton and steel wool nigger hair.That dumb ass nigger doesn’t have the brains to restore anything.