PDA

View Full Version : Vienna terrorist attack by mohammedans - twitter / youtube delete faster than ever

Unregistered
11-03-2020, 05:00 AM
Hi guys,
Probably due to the election day, media is censoring in super high speed (twitter & youtube deleted hundreds of videos in less than 1 minute after they were uploaded).

There has been a terrorist attack in Vienna near a synagogue yesterday evening. Mohammedan with a very high probability, hence msm tries to downplay. BBC calls it " 'terrorist' ", just compare that on how they normally report if it were supposedly done by whites :

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-54786952

Does not make sense to link to videos here, because they probably won't be up anymore when you read this. Tell the liberal assholes before they vote :)

Coon Club Road
11-03-2020, 10:02 AM
I've seen some pretty damn good videos over the years, only later to be contacted by those I shared them with advising the video was removed.

I have seen some good content that had been archived somehow before removal. Thumbs up to those who know how to preserve history before it is erased!

haywood
11-03-2020, 07:25 PM
Hi guys,
Probably due to the election day, media is censoring in super high speed (twitter & youtube deleted hundreds of videos in less than 1 minute after they were uploaded).

There has been a terrorist attack in Vienna near a synagogue yesterday evening. Mohammedan with a very high probability, hence msm tries to downplay. BBC calls it " 'terrorist' ", just compare that on how they normally report if it were supposedly done by whites :

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-54786952

Does not make sense to link to videos here, because they probably won't be up anymore when you read this. Tell the liberal assholes before they vote :)

I heard about that last night on Fox news!!

Rastus Nigger
11-03-2020, 09:56 PM
There are numerous PC programs you can use for pulling videos off the Internet. Grab them while you can.

Jim Crow
11-04-2020, 05:43 AM
That piece of shit muzzie sow Omar will tell you that “some people did something”