PDA

View Full Version : Niggers get taught a lesson about voting

Goodman Grey
11-02-2020, 10:20 PM
https://sundown.tougaloo.edu/sundowntownsshow.php?id=1143

Well, what did the nigger expect when it brought a shotgun to a polling center and demanded that it be allowed to vote?

On Nov. 3, 1920, in Ocoee, FL, blacks became involved in fighting after trying to vote.

On November 2nd, 1920, Norman and Perry go to the Ocoee polls to cast their votes. Though Norman had allegedly paid his poll tax, he does not see his name on the register, he and Perry are turned away and told not to come back. Mose Norman returns to the polls later that evening with a shot gun. An altercation ensues, and Mose Norman is pistol whipped and sent away a second time. Mose Norman is never heard from again.

Word spreads rapidly of the altercation at the polls and later that evening word of a race riot has spread as far away as Georgia.

By nightfall, over 250 citizens from around the state of Florida have collected inside the town and begin a burning spree in the Black section of town. The Black citizens flee for their lives into the orange groves, swamps and neighboring towns. However, many are burned in their homes or shot as they flee the infernos. In the aftermath, twenty five homes, two churches, and a masonic lodge are incinerated; and the death toll is said to be above fifty. On the morning of November 3rd, July Perry's body is found hanging from a light pole. The land that was fled by the black citizens was divied up and sold for $1.50 an acre. Blacks would not inhabit the city until sixty one years later in 1981.

The impact on local blacks was long-lasting. According to Parrish, "The negros were afraid to go through Ocoee and they would not be found there after dark. There was some [fruit] picking crews, I was told, that when towards the end of the day, if the crew boss stopping in Ocoee to maybe pick up a Coke or something like that, and if he got to talking and didn't come right back out to drive the negros away from Ocoee, that they would get off the truck and start walking to get out.

Nigger don't let the sun set on your head.

Rastus Nigger
11-03-2020, 12:58 AM
The good old days when humans kept the feral idiot subhuman shitskins where they belong. The country was a far better and safer place back then.

haywood
11-03-2020, 08:57 AM
The good old days when humans kept the feral idiot subhuman shitskins where they belong. The country was a far better and safer place back then.

Tru Dat!!

Coon Club Road
11-03-2020, 10:32 AM

Sure like to know why the good citizens of the time felt there needed to be a change in niggerkeeping.

Ignatow
11-03-2020, 05:44 PM
When niggers knew their place, it was much better. New legal immigrants also knew their place, respected the law, and when they became naturalized, were grateful. They didn't demand this and that, they learned English and none of these dozen or so languages in ballots you see today. Niggers overstep their place in every aspect of our lives. No way will I respect a spook.

What i find appalling is Sen. Graham has to fight a nigger slave for his seat. That is pure bullshit that an ape think it's on the same level as a white human.

Jim Crow
11-03-2020, 06:06 PM
I worked at a tire shop on W Colonial dr in Ocoee back in the 1980s. Customers always used to tell me about the 1920 Ocoee nigger massacre.I never got tired of hearing it. It’s such a heartwarming tale.

Goodman Grey
11-03-2020, 06:16 PM
It would be nice if modern cities brought back the concept of the Sundown Town.

Imagine how nice it would be if, say, Phoenix, Arizona, was a sundown town.

"Humans only. No niggers after sundown!"

haywood
11-03-2020, 06:50 PM
I worked at a tire shop on W Colonial dr in Ocoee back in the 1980s. Customers always used to tell me about the 1920 Ocoee nigger massacre.I never got tired of hearing it. It’s such a heartwarming tale.

Yes it is!!

IseDaDiva
11-03-2020, 07:02 PM
When are the libtards and hypocrites going to understand that niggers can NOT assimilate into human society, and stop their stupid insistance that niggers are "just like us"? Why do they think that in days of yore niggers were stictly supervised and kept at bay? It wasn't because of "racism" but because those people knew what havoc would be wreaked if niggers were not only allowed to do as they pleased, but elevated to the status of an endangered species, as they are now. I wonder if all the humans being forced to flee their homes due to the encroachment of wild niggers understand this now.

haywood
11-04-2020, 06:57 PM
When are the libtards and hypocrites going to understand that niggers can NOT assimilate into human society, and stop their stupid insistance that niggers are "just like us"? Why do they think that in days of yore niggers were stictly supervised and kept at bay? It wasn't because of "racism" but because those people knew what havoc would be wreaked if niggers were not only allowed to do as they pleased, but elevated to the status of an endangered species, as they are now. I wonder if all the humans being forced to flee their homes due to the encroachment of wild niggers understand this now.

If they are libtards they DON'T!!

Coon Club Road
11-05-2020, 11:56 AM

:lol :lol :lol