PDA

View Full Version : A nigger hates his blackness

Goodman Grey
11-02-2020, 12:36 AM
https://www.huffpost.com/entry/i-used-to-be-ashamed-of-my-blackness_b_59304935e4b09e93d796484e

It wouldn’t be a stretch to say that I used to hate my blackness.

Ahh, there it is, the honest truth: I hated myself for being black, and I hated blackness.

There was a time when I would look in the mirror and feel incredibly dejected. I was ugly, my big nose and round eyes were problematic, but the most troubling trait was my skin. I was ashamed of my black skin, and everything it represented, or at least what I thought that representation meant. I thought it was the color of ghetto, violence, ignorance, slavery, failure, laziness and weakness. Black people were weak, and lazy, and I hated that I was a part of this. The darkness of my skin made me a card-carrying member of the world’s problem children.

When all you ever see and all that is ever said are negative things about the people who look and sound like you, how could you ever be proud of that?

I wanted to be white. Whiteness was the only way to achieve equality, it was the only way to be seen through a lens that I thought was fair. I started off with little things. I tried to learn the mannerisms of Zach Morris from “Saved by the Bell.” He was the example of whiteness that I aimed to achieve. I looked for ways to make my hair straighter and softer, kept my distance from darker skinned people, stopped listening to rap music and tried to engulf myself in what I understood to be “white culture”.

I started putting bleach in the tub when I showered. I would scrub the rag against my skin with the hope that the blackness would magically fade away, but it wouldn’t.

I would look down on people who looked just like me. I was someone who would have defended racist Steve Bannon, called Mike Brown a “thug,” and even supported a Donald Trump presidency ― all in the name of being seen as “not like them.”

I was so disgusted with my blackness that I was willing to wash away everything I had ever known and loved, all for the sake of getting a seat at the table. I wanted to be the coveted negro in the room, the token black guy, to be tolerated or, if I was lucky enough, liked. I looked in the mirror and would become distressed, feeling my dark skin and big lips were deterring me from reaching my potential. I would fantasize about having blond hair and blue eyes, then marvel at how much better life would be.

When I think about how deeply I hated myself, it’s almost shocking. I spent years trying to erase an identity, just to get some kudos from racially ignorant “progressives.”

:lmao:lmao:lmao

Jim Crow
11-02-2020, 06:36 AM
I hate his blackness too.Along with his ignorance and behavior.

Whitey Ford
11-05-2020, 09:53 PM
https://i.imgur.com/SAzOjui.jpg

haywood
11-10-2020, 08:23 AM
https://i.imgur.com/SAzOjui.jpg

Wow, a sheboon that's self aware!!

IseDaDiva
11-10-2020, 03:09 PM
I looked in the mirror and would become distressed, feeling my dark skin and big lips were deterring me from reaching my potential. I would fantasize about having blond hair and blue eyes, then marvel at how much better life would be.

He almost reached self-awareness, but doesn't understand that it's not the bootlips or the black skin that makes all humans hate them - it's their behavior. There are albino niggers with white skin and blond hair, but it doesn't remove their niggerness or improve their IQs or negate their savagery.

So yeah, nigger, just keep blaming all this horrible racism on your black skin, something you can't change, and not your behavior, something you can change but won't.

Goodman Grey
11-10-2020, 03:38 PM
He almost reached self-awareness, but doesn't understand that it's not the bootlips or the black skin that makes all humans hate them - it's their behavior. There are albino niggers with white skin and blond hair, but it doesn't remove their niggerness or improve their IQs or negate their savagery.

So yeah, nigger, just keep blaming all this horrible racism on your black skin, something you can't change, and not your behavior, something you can change but won't.

That is pretty much why niggers and their handlers get angry when you quote MLK's famous line, "I have a dream that my four little children will one day live in a nation where they will not be judged by the color of their skin but by the content of their character."

They know that when they are judged by their character, humans and other niggers will end up hating niggers, and that they will learn to associate the content of their character with their nigger skin.

In the US military, there tends to be two classes of people: enlisted, and commissioned officers. When commissioned officers are working on becoming officers, they are taught a somewhat specialized variant of social etiquette. Enlisted folks of all ranks are not expected to understand or learn that etiquette, and as such, they are not punished specifically for behavior unbecoming of a gentleman. But officers can and are punished for such behavior. (It also serves as a means for them to identify each other via "secret handshakes" when wearing civilian clothes.)

Officers know that they are judged by the content of their character by subordinates, and they tend to strive to not be called out for bad behavior. Anyone can learn about their etiquette, but few make the effort. https://www.amazon.com/Service-Etiquette-5th-Cherlynn-Conetsco/dp/1591143578

Likewise, niggers can learn human etiquette, and can act like humans, but they make the choice to not do so. This failure to aspire to be more than they are has always been their downfall.

Jim Crow
11-10-2020, 03:46 PM
If the nigg is so aware, why doesn’t it make itself good? I can offer it a short rope if it can find a tall tree.