PDA

View Full Version : Beware the Muslim genie scam

Odin's balls
11-01-2020, 03:05 PM
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8902047/Indian-doctor-duped-buying-Aladdins-lamp-genie-show.html

Muslims really are as thick as pigshit.

haywood
11-01-2020, 03:43 PM
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8902047/Indian-doctor-duped-buying-Aladdins-lamp-genie-show.html

Muslims really are as thick as pigshit.

LOL!! Some FUNNY shit!!

Jim Crow
11-01-2020, 10:55 PM
If you are stupid enough to believe that shit,you don’t deserve your cash back.

Goodman Grey
11-02-2020, 01:15 AM
I wouldn't mind having a wife like that djinn in "I dream of Jeannie."

jenkemfactory
11-02-2020, 11:57 AM
A genie! I'll buy one!
Haha! Funny as pig shit.

IseDaDiva
11-02-2020, 12:20 PM
And he is a "doctor". He practiced in London!

tweakstick
11-03-2020, 04:38 AM
Sea story here:

Had a civilian (let's call him Bob) working for me for my last 8 years AD. Bob spent about 5 years working in Saudi Arabia after Desert Storm as a DOD civilian contractor setting up avionics repair facilities. Bob's first month there, he had to be taken aside and told to cut his hair and wear looser fitting clothing because the dune coons there couldn't keep their eyes off of him. Yeah, I know... gay as fuck, right?

Bob related a story to me about one particular incident when he was talking to one of the Saudi enlisted troops who worked there. The Saudi kid asked Bob if he believed in djinns. Bob replied that he did not but had no reason to believe or disbelieve in them. The Saudi kid told him that he did and when Bob asked why, the guy's response was "I know they are real because when I was 7 years old, my mom told me to go take a bath one night. I took my clothes off and bent over the tub to run the bath water. When I did, a djinn appeared and raped me."

Bob's first thoughts after hearing this were the same as mine when Bob told me the story.

Kid - that djinn was probably your uncle!

Buck Simian
11-03-2020, 07:53 AM
Sea story here:

Had a civilian (let's call him Bob) working for me for my last 8 years AD. Bob spent about 5 years working in Saudi Arabia after Desert Storm as a DOD civilian contractor setting up avionics repair facilities. Bob's first month there, he had to be taken aside and told to cut his hair and wear looser fitting clothing because the dune coons there couldn't keep their eyes off of him. Yeah, I know... gay as fuck, right?

Bob related a story to me about one particular incident when he was talking to one of the Saudi enlisted troops who worked there. The Saudi kid asked Bob if he believed in djinns. Bob replied that he did not but had no reason to believe or disbelieve in them. The Saudi kid told him that he did and when Bob asked why, the guy's response was "I know they are real because when I was 7 years old, my mom told me to go take a bath one night. I took my clothes off and bent over the tub to run the bath water. When I did, a djinn appeared and raped me."

Bob's first thoughts after hearing this were the same as mine when Bob told me the story.

Kid - that djinn was probably your uncle!

And the kids mom probably was involved. Muslims and niggers have no concern for their kids, she probably sold his ass off to some guy in return for a camel.

Coon Club Road
11-03-2020, 10:48 AM
...Kid - that djinn was probably your uncle!

Or any other male relative, neighbor, camel jockey, magic carpet rider or your sister with a stick!