PDA

View Full Version : Biden cancels Austin rally after angry Texans run them out of town

Whitey Ford
10-31-2020, 04:52 PM
Biden campaign cancels Austin rally; Trump supporters reportedly harass bus on I-35

The Biden bus has also been closely followed by Trump supporters while on the road, though Texas Democrats insist their presence didn't affect their decision to call off the downtown Austin rally.

A representative with the Travis County Democrats said it’s the same people looking to disrupt events and it’s been happening all throughout the country. Including in Houston’s Missouri City earlier this week. That's where Trump supporters showed up with a hearse that read "vote like your life depends on it."

“A lot of people are going to support Donald Trump and not tell you,” said one Fort Bend County voter.

https://cbsaustin.com/news/local/biden-campaign-cancels-austin-rally-trump-supporters-reportedly-harass-bus-on-i-35

Buck Simian
10-31-2020, 10:56 PM
I don't know anyone who is voting for that senile old clown. My street is lined with Trump signs in just about every yard. CNN and the rest of the liberal puke media keep claiming that Texas is in play for Biden and that he is ahead of Trump by 500 million votes. Yeah right, the day that happens is the day we might as well hang a big going out of business sign on the USA.

Jim Crow
11-01-2020, 08:53 AM
ByeDone will disappear after his loss on Tuesday.Unfortunately headboard Harris will still remain, flapping her ugly quadricoon dick sucking jib.

haywood
11-01-2020, 05:49 PM
I think if Biden loses, her chances of ever becoming president or even vice president in the future is gone too.

Tru Dat!! No joe, NO HO!!

Jim Crow
11-01-2020, 09:15 PM
I think if Biden loses, her chances of ever becoming president or even vice president in the future is gone too.
And that’s a good thing! Because lose, he will!

Aussie Chimper
11-02-2020, 04:58 AM
The only thing that worries me is if the democrats start cheating with those mail in ballets.

I think that's the whole purpose of the mail in votes. After Tuesday, mail in democrat votes will keep appearing until they can claim victory. I certainly hope I'm wrong though.

Bottle_of_Hate
11-02-2020, 09:54 AM
I don't know anyone who is voting for that senile old clown. My street is lined with Trump signs in just about every yard. CNN and the rest of the liberal puke media keep claiming that Texas is in play for Biden and that he is ahead of Trump by 500 million votes. Yeah right, the day that happens is the day we might as well hang a big going out of business sign on the USA.

Don't get complacent. Texas has a growing population of liberals that are moving from states they destroyed to places like Dallas and Austin. It could be a generation or less before it is just like WA state where a few coastal cities full of liberals control the state due to their sheer numbers.

jenkemfactory
11-02-2020, 10:59 AM
Poor Biteme and CamelHalalah.

Jim Crow
11-02-2020, 05:13 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8YUJLy1F4B8
Great video!

haywood
11-02-2020, 06:33 PM
Great video!

Tru Dat!!

Goodman Grey
11-02-2020, 06:48 PM
Don't get complacent. Texas has a growing population of liberals that are moving from states they destroyed to places like Dallas and Austin. It could be a generation or less before it is just like WA state where a few coastal cities full of liberals control the state due to their sheer numbers.

True.

States that once straight up hated niggers are now considered battleground states.

When I was younger, Arizona didn't "celebrate" MLK Jr Day. That has since changed, presumably due to liberal infestation.

I don't see what there is to celebrate... after MLK went to the great watermelon patch in the sky, his followers chimped the fuck out and rioted for weeks. Not entirely unlike what the niggers and antifas are doing today.

That's something to celebrate, right?

The only real truth is that when niggers are not being controlled, they behave like insane beasts that don't belong in a first, second, or third world country.

Only Africa is suitable for the nigger.

Keep Britain White
11-03-2020, 07:21 AM
Great video!

Loved the bit where they threatened to call the police!!!!!!
If they defund them, they wouldn't be able to! Ha! Ha! Ha!
These Biden supporters are SO pathetic!

Jim Crow
11-03-2020, 08:01 AM
The only thing that worries me is if the democrats start cheating with those mail in ballets.
Trump will win today. What I think is going to be a problem, the libs won’t except the results. They won’t concede. And they will contest the election.Months of bullshit will ensue.

Jim Crow
11-03-2020, 08:05 AM
Loved the bit where they threatened to call the police!!!!!!
If they defund them, they wouldn't be able to! Ha! Ha! Ha!
These Biden supporters are SO pathetic!
Beyond pathetic and stupid. But stupid people during an election are dangerous. Look at what stupid people did in “08.”.They elected a fucking nigger!

tweakstick
11-03-2020, 08:20 AM

Start? You mean they stopped at some point?

I trust all ballots. I trust machines and computers. I trust basic math. Ballots, machines and computers do what they are told to do by the operators.

What I don't trust is the people who count the vote, program the machines and report the results from them.

When people get involved is when things go sideways. I would have no problems with mail in ballots if people were not involved. From the neighbor who steals my mail, to the mailman who is a nigger, all the way up to the guy fork lifting the pallets full of votes to the warehouse guarded by the minimum wage nigger, I see a system ripe for fraud. I can't even trust the mailman to bring me my mail without him fucking it up. I'll damn sure never trust him with anything as important as my vote.

That's why I vote in person - because I don't trust people. The fewer involved, the more honest the results.