PDA

View Full Version : Niggers kicked out of Sushi Bar for dress code scream racist

Whitey Ford
10-31-2020, 04:33 AM
Here's the video of the niggers getting kicked out.
https://www.instagram.com/p/CG5ZWi0gj0w/

Atlanta restaurant owner apologizes after Black couple is booted from restaurant over sneaker policy

The owner of a sushi restaurant in Atlanta claims he has apologized to a Black couple who were booted from the restaurant because of the husband’s footwear.
Umi owner Farshid Arshid has claimed the incident was the result of a “completely, 100% operational mistake on our end” after footage emerged of Kaylan Colbert and her husband being asked to leave the eatery, Fox 5 reported.

In a video shot by Kaylan Colbert, who arrived for a birthday dinner with her husband last Friday, her spouse is seen speaking with an employee of the restaurant inside the dining area, while wearing a pair of Nike Air Force 1 sneakers. At times, Kaylan’s husband — identified by Eater as William Johnson — is heard claiming that the decision to remove him is “pure racism,” and points to another patron, who appears to be white, wearing Adidas at the restaurant’s bar.

https://www.foxnews.com/food-drink/atlanta-sushi-restaurant-apologizes-black-couple-booted-sneakers

Jim Crow
10-31-2020, 06:59 AM
It’s obvious that restaurant had a dress code.The nigger was dressed in sweats.So I’m sure it was more than just the sneakers.But leave it to a nigger to blow things out of proportion.

CoonsЯus
10-31-2020, 10:51 AM
was much easier years ago when you could put a " no black served " sign up. I think it'll be making a come back.

Goodman Grey
10-31-2020, 01:39 PM
Maybe the food was really expensive, and they didn't want to have to comp the entire nigger's meal.

Because the nigger would've claimed racism for some bullshit reason.

They should just build separate rooms inside restaurants. One room for humans, and another room for niggers.

The nigger room could be poorly maintained and in shambles, because gentrification is racist, and the niggers could be fed the poor quality shit from the kitchen, or whatever was scraped off of human plates when they were finished eating.

And there should be three bathrooms: One for human men, one for human women, and one for niggers. The nigger bathroom would not have a lock on the door, for safety reasons, and the door can only open outwards in case a nigger tries to rape a human inside there. Also, there would only be a toilet and a large drain in the middle of the floor. A showerhead would be attached to the ceiling that would spray chlorinated water on everything for easy cleaning. No mirrors, no sinks, and no toilet paper. If the toilet gets clogged, nobody will unclog it until the next day, and niggers are forbidden from using the human restrooms for any reason.

haywood
10-31-2020, 02:00 PM
It’s obvious that restaurant had a dress code.The nigger was dressed in sweats.So I’m sure it was more than just the sneakers.But leave it to a nigger to blow things out of proportion.

The ape probably had it's sweatpants half way down it's @$$!!

Ignatow
11-01-2020, 04:54 AM
The owner is Farshid? What part of Japan did that camel jock come from?

Can't blame the nigger wanting sushi. It wants NIGIR-I sushi.

Jim Crow
11-01-2020, 08:36 AM
The ape probably had it's sweatpants half way down it's @$$!!
As the owner of an establishment,should be reserved the right to decide which customers you want and which you don’t want. Personally, I wouldn’t want niggers in my classy restaurant.Every time a nigger is present,everything depreciates.

Bakkabawl Stah
11-01-2020, 09:06 AM
How shocking! Not the kicking out part, the fact that the nigger was willing to dine somewhere that didn't serve fried chicken.

haywood
11-01-2020, 09:14 AM
As the owner of an establishment,should be reserved the right to decide which customers you want and which you don’t want. Personally, I wouldn’t want niggers in my classy restaurant.Every time a nigger is present,everything depreciates.

Tru Dat!!

jenkemfactory
11-01-2020, 02:49 PM
I agree with the niggers, it is pure racism.
Niggers are pure racists.

I aint bin dun did dat!
11-01-2020, 02:56 PM
Maybe the food was really expensive, and they didn't want to have to comp the entire nigger's meal.

Because the nigger would've claimed racism for some bullshit reason.

They should just build separate rooms inside restaurants. One room for humans, and another room for niggers.

The nigger room could be poorly maintained and in shambles, because gentrification is racist, and the niggers could be fed the poor quality shit from the kitchen, or whatever was scraped off of human plates when they were finished eating.

And there should be three bathrooms: One for human men, one for human women, and one for niggers. The nigger bathroom would not have a lock on the door, for safety reasons, and the door can only open outwards in case a nigger tries to rape a human inside there. Also, there would only be a toilet and a large drain in the middle of the floor. A showerhead would be attached to the ceiling that would spray chlorinated water on everything for easy cleaning. No mirrors, no sinks, and no toilet paper. If the toilet gets clogged, nobody will unclog it until the next day, and niggers are forbidden from using the human restrooms for any reason.

This is exactly what I was thinking. Theyve pribably been in there numerous times, complain about the food and demand free gibs or do not tip. Ive witnessed this in restaurants before where they eat the entire meal then ook and eek until they give them a discount or free shit.

Odin's balls
11-05-2020, 07:05 AM

We have this in the UK. The owner / manager has the right to refuse service and does not have to give a reason.

Coon Club Road
11-05-2020, 10:55 AM
I've heard the story more than once... coons picking up dead flies/insects and saving them in a pill bottle.

After downing a restaurant meal they cannot afford or have no intention of paying for, out comes the pill bottle and a fly/insect is covertly placed on the remaining bite of food and the manager is summoned.

Because shit does happen, the manager comps the meal and the nigger fambly does it again next meal stop.

IseDaDiva
11-05-2020, 08:58 PM
Umi owner Farshid Arshid

I was wondering why niggers would be going to a real, Japanese sushi restaurant. As far as I know, sushi places are very expensive and don't have "All you can eat" buffets.

I doubt I'd want to eat anything at Farshid's place. Let the niggers have it.