PDA

View Full Version : Twin sows off to NU

Unregistered
10-29-2020, 08:40 PM
https://www.cnn.com/2020/10/28/us/sisters-first-degree-murder-stabbing-security-guard-trnd/index.html

Coon Club Road
10-29-2020, 10:00 PM
Still a chance to turn their lives around picking coconuts :lol

I aint bin dun did dat!
10-29-2020, 10:45 PM

:lol im assuming youre referring to the monkeys on chains being used for nut pickin

Unregistered
10-30-2020, 01:46 AM
It's obvious to me that the fat sows were simply hungry and the feral nigger cannibal survival instinct took over. They thought the store they were in was like a "take-n-bake" pizza place. They selected what they thought was a white meat entree and began preparing the unfortunate security guard for consumption to maintain their unappealing amorphous blob figures. Now that they have been captured and caged, they should be OK. The zookeepers buy 75 lb. bags of Purina Nigger Chow by the truckload to keep them fed and prevent the natural instinct for cannibalism from kicking in.

Buck Simian
10-30-2020, 07:20 AM
All niggers are twins. I can't tell one from the next. Those two, you could put a pic of Michelle Obama next to them and i couldn't pick her out. They all look the same to me.

Jim Crow
10-30-2020, 07:37 AM
All niggers are twins. I can't tell one from the next. Those two, you could put a pic of Michelle Obama next to them and i couldn't pick her out. They all look the same to me.
Other than Mike Obama is a nigger buck.

haywood
10-30-2020, 09:06 AM

Why get rid of the monkeys?! They do a better job and smell BETTER!!

Coon Club Road
10-30-2020, 10:45 AM
:lol im assuming youre referring to the monkeys on chains being used for nut pickin

Yes Sir! I was!

IseDaDiva
10-30-2020, 10:53 AM
It's just another brutal attack by Savage Sows. I guess I get why they are constantly enraged. Imagine seeing that in the mirror every day? I'd hate the world too. 18 and 21 and look at least 40. Look at the frickin' noses on them!

Pretty good avatar material though.

Jim Crow
10-30-2020, 02:41 PM
Why get rid of the monkeys?! They do a better job and smell BETTER!!
True!

I aint bin dun did dat!
10-30-2020, 10:35 PM
It's just another brutal attack by Savage Sows. I guess I get why they are constantly enraged. Imagine seeing that in the mirror every day? I'd hate the world too. 18 and 21 and look at least 40. Look at the frickin' noses on them!

:lmao

You definitely found an even uglier nigger sow than your other one. Quite an upgrade.

tweakstick
11-03-2020, 06:44 AM

Damn, Diva. You just had to, didn't you. Your avatar gets uglier every time you change it.:lmao

IseDaDiva
11-03-2020, 10:35 AM
Your avatar gets uglier every time you change it.:lmao

Thank you.:)

I despaired of ever being able to top L'il Ms. Makeup-Fail here:

Coon Club Road
11-03-2020, 01:12 PM
Thank you.:)

I despaired of ever being able to top L'il Ms. Makeup-Fail here:

Damn.... reminds me of that tri color plastic film you would tape over the screen of a B&W TV in the 60's to make it a "color" TV! :lol

IseDaDiva
11-03-2020, 06:45 PM
Damn.... reminds me of that tri color plastic film you would tape over the screen of a B&W TV in the 60's to make it a "color" TV! :lol

:rofl:
Nothing could make this sow look human.