PDA

View Full Version : Greetings from a female millennial nigger hater

snowwhitequeen
10-27-2020, 03:57 PM
Hello fellow humans from around the world. I am Kristen. I'm 25 years old and I live in the US. I hate niggers for the same reasons as many of you do. Niggers are feral, loud, stupid, lazy, entitled, jealous of what white people around the world have accomplished through time, how they have invaded Western and Northern Europe, and how niggers rewrite white histories and accomplishments as their own because they have no real history or accomplishments. Thank you in advance for welcoming me :)

Chimp Detester
10-27-2020, 04:14 PM
Welcome, most honorable snowwhitequeen! Looking forward to your posts! Here you will find a safe haven free of the vile despicable sub-cockroach mega-turd members of the manure pile (niggers).

And please know that on these awesome forums, you are also 100% free to speak the truth about the worthless Mud-slimes (a.k.a. rump-lifters, goat-rapers, towel-heads, etc.)

Ignatow
10-27-2020, 04:21 PM
Welcome! You are among friends here. You will enjoy this site where you can voice how you really feel about the animal nigger species.

Coon Club Road
10-27-2020, 04:33 PM
Welcome to the "Club" from the "Club" Snow White.

You'll enjoy hanging with like minded people knowing you won't have to look both ways before dropping the "N" bomb!

I wish more millennials around the world understood that the coons are indeed trying to rewrite history... pulling down statues etc... it has to be stopped!

Jim Crow
10-27-2020, 04:40 PM
Welcome!Nice to see that you know how worthless niggers are.I made sure that my daughters knew those things while growing up. And now I’m making sure my grandchildren know the same. It is very important when you are young to not allow liberals to brainwash you into thinking niggs are human,when they are in fact vile beasts.

tweakstick
10-27-2020, 04:54 PM
Welcome aboard, SNQ!

You are in like minded company here. Feel free to unload at any time and don't hold back.
:club

jenkemfactory
10-27-2020, 05:30 PM
Not many females here, mostly blokes. Actually, almost entirely men.

Welcome human! Welcome to the club.

I aint bin dun did dat!
10-27-2020, 06:23 PM
Hello fellow humans from around the world. I am Kristen. I'm 25 years old and I live in the US. I hate niggers for the same reasons as many of you do. Niggers are feral, loud, stupid, lazy, entitled, jealous of what white people around the world have accomplished through time, how they have invaded Western and Northern Europe, and how niggers rewrite white histories and accomplishments as their own because they have no real history or accomplishments. Thank you in advance for welcoming me :)
Can you wave your magic wand and rid us of them for good? That would be amazing! Welcome to the forum!

haywood
10-27-2020, 06:32 PM

You are MOST welcome!! I'm glad that SOME millennials realize the threat that niggers are!!

Bottle_of_Hate
10-27-2020, 06:39 PM
Welcome.

:cellblockwelcome.

Niggers are jealous of everything they do not understand or anything/anyone that gets more attention than they do. The sense of entitlement is in their DNA along with the ceaseless jungle drum that guides their desires of muh dick and muh shiney. They are incapable of thought beyond those things despite the magic niggers they show on TV that have some human DNA mixed in giving them the anomaly factor. But in the end the desire for all things shiny and all things infected with AIDS always comes to the surface.

Purple Gummed Tree Climber
10-28-2020, 07:49 AM

snowwhitequeen
10-28-2020, 09:46 AM
Welcome to the "Club" from the "Club" Snow White.

You'll enjoy hanging with like minded people knowing you won't have to look both ways before dropping the "N" bomb!

I wish more millennials around the world understood that the coons are indeed trying to rewrite history... pulling down statues etc... it has to be stopped!

Unfortunately, millennials and Generation Z have been brainwashed to simp for niggers. It all started with nigger cRap music being shoved in our faces when we were kids/teens, along with other gods-awful aspects of Americoon "culture" being promoted to white millennials and Gen. Z as well. I never liked the nigger music/culture when I was a teen and never understood why so many white kids were into it considering when I was a teen, niggers made fun of white teenage subcultures and the fashion and music.

IseDaDiva
10-28-2020, 10:38 AM
Welcome Kristin!:) So nice to see another lady Chimper here!

Thanks for helping us to understand why so many women your age are hooking up with nigger bucks. It's so nice to see someone your age who is not only NOT brainwashed and can think for herself, but who is literate as well. Those two attributes are becoming increasingly rare.

Coon Club Road
10-28-2020, 11:23 AM
...when I was a teen and never understood why so many white kids were into it...

Believe me, neither could I!

snowwhitequeen
10-28-2020, 11:40 AM
Welcome Kristin!:) So nice to see another lady Chimper here!

Thanks for helping us to understand why so many women your age are hooking up with nigger bucks. It's so nice to see someone your age who is not only NOT brainwashed and can think for herself, but who is literate as well. Those two attributes are becoming increasingly rare.

In spite of the niggerwashing of white millennials, I still can't figure out why so many millennial white women choose to be coalburners. Besides the nigger buck's fearl, lazy, stupid, and violent nature, they are physically repulsive. The massive purple lips that take up 1/4 of their faces, the enormous noses, the ugly shit colored skin, monkey-like jaws...... a big, capital NO from me

haywood
10-28-2020, 12:06 PM
Unfortunately, millennials and Generation Z have been brainwashed to simp for niggers. It all started with nigger cRap music being shoved in our faces when we were kids/teens, along with other gods-awful aspects of Americoon "culture" being promoted to white millennials and Gen. Z as well. I never liked the nigger music/culture when I was a teen and never understood why so many white kids were into it considering when I was a teen, niggers made fun of white teenage subcultures and the fashion and music.

You need to educate more young white women your age!! We appreciate having you on this site!!

animal mother
10-28-2020, 12:24 PM
In spite of the niggerwashing of white millennials, I still can't figure out why so many millennial white women choose to be coalburners. Besides the nigger buck's fearl, lazy, stupid, and violent nature, they are physically repulsive. The massive purple lips that take up 1/4 of their faces, the enormous noses, the ugly shit colored skin, monkey-like jaws...... a big, capital NO from me

You nailed it! Welcome, happy to have some additional female prospective regarding the vile nigger beast. BTW, have you recently attended one of the many liberal brainwashing universities? If so, glad it did not take in your case.

snowwhitequeen
10-28-2020, 06:43 PM
You need to educate more young white women your age!! We appreciate having you on this site!!

Thank you for having me and for the warm welcome! Trying tell the truth about niggers to young white women in my age group or younger is truly challenging. I think the MSM knows how to infiltrate and manipulate the empathy of women, especially younger white women to use the empathy of young white women to feel sorry for niggers. Young white women need to know that there are situations to be empathetic about and there are situations in which logic needs to be used in place of empathy like the political-social situation going on with niggers and their mass chimpouts, desire to take over the Western world and the brain-dead Marxists who simp for the feces species.

snowwhitequeen
10-28-2020, 06:48 PM
You nailed it! Welcome, happy to have some additional female prospective regarding the vile nigger beast. BTW, have you recently attended one of the many liberal brainwashing universities? If so, glad it did not take in your case.

I went to university but graduated in 2016. Luckily, I attended a small-town campus of my school (and it was virtually nigger-free!!!) and really wasn't subject to the Marxist propaganda unlike the students at the main campus where I live. I feel for the sane humans who are attending universities now and have to watch others become rabid leftists.

Jim Crow
10-28-2020, 07:23 PM
Thank you for having me and for the warm welcome! Trying tell the truth about niggers to young white women in my age group or younger is truly challenging. I think the MSM knows how to infiltrate and manipulate the empathy of women, especially younger white women to use the empathy of young white women to feel sorry for niggers. Young white women need to know that there are situations to be empathetic about and there are situations in which logic needs to be used in place of empathy like the political-social situation going on with niggers and their mass chimpouts, desire to take over the Western world and the brain-dead Marxists who simp for the feces species.
I raised two daughters that knew what niggers were from the time they were old enough to walk. With the liberal MSM constantly brainwashing and the indoctrination of children in the scholastic system,you indeed are a rare bird. Do your parents have the same beliefs? Because you sound like you had good guidance.
Trying to talk sense to coal burners or liberal nigger lovers is more than just challenging,it’s pretty much impossible.My daughters learned at a young age that if one of their white girlfriends started associating w/nigger bucks,it was time to cut them off.Once their mind is infected, there’s pretty much nothing you can do anymore.They won’t stop. And if they do, they’re tainted.

snowwhitequeen
10-28-2020, 07:39 PM
I raised two daughters that knew what Nager’s were from the time they were old enough to walk. With the liberal MSM constantly brainwashing and the indoctrination of children in the scholastic system,you indeed are a rare bird. Do your parents have the same beliefs? Because you sound like you had good guidance.
Trying to talk sense to coal burners or liberal nigger lovers is more than just challenging,it’s pretty much impossible.My daughters learned at a young age that if one of their white girlfriends started associating w/nigger bucks,it was time to cut them off.Once their mind is infected, there’s pretty much nothing you can do anymore.They won’t stop. And if they do, they’re tainted.

My parents raised me to know the truth about niggers and I am very thankful for that! I have a 4 year old son and I am raising him to steer clear of having nigger friends and to NEVER EVER become an oil driller. Luckily, it seems like a lot of white men don't drill oil, but there's still a small number who and I won't let my son become that small number. I also have a sister who is a pre-teen and my parents and I are guiding her to never ever date a nigger buck. I have had negative experiences with niggers in high school and in the workplace (long stories short.... I have got and still get nasty looks from sherillas for no reason and I was made fun of by niggers as a teen for liking heavy metal and rock instead of their awful cRap "music".) I refuse to be friends with a coalburner or oil driller. They are tainted, like you said and they will always side with niggers.

IseDaDiva
10-28-2020, 07:45 PM
My parents raised me to know the truth about niggers and I am very thankful for that! I have a 4 year old son and I am raising him to steer clear of having nigger friends and to NEVER EVER become an oil driller. Luckily, it seems like a lot of white men don't drill oil, but there's still a small number who and I won't let my son become that small number. I also have a sister who is a pre-teen and my parents and I are guiding her to never ever date a nigger buck. I have had negative experiences with niggers in high school and in the workplace (long stories short.... I have got and still get nasty looks from sherillas for no reason and I was made fun of by niggers as a teen for liking heavy metal and rock instead of their awful cRap "music".) I refuse to be friends with a coalburner or oil driller. They are tainted, like you said and they will always side with niggers.

I fear for boys growing up now, being told that masculinity is toxic. If you don't raise your son to be a feminized, beta sissy who isn't sure about his gender, there should be no worries about him drilling oil.

haywood
10-28-2020, 09:46 PM

If I had a daughter she would be like YOU!!

jenkemfactory
10-29-2020, 01:13 AM

I have a feeling you don't like the sub-apes.

jenkemfactory
10-29-2020, 01:16 AM

Make more humans. Humans are cool.
Humans are cool, but I like my niggers room-temperature.

Bakkabawl Stah
10-29-2020, 02:02 AM
Welcome!
Niggers are the worst.

Midder Peenud Hayed
10-29-2020, 06:16 PM
Welcome, Kristen!

This is a great group!

Now, get to the good work of telling the truth about niggers!

snowwhitequeen
10-30-2020, 02:22 PM
I fear for boys growing up now, being told that masculinity is toxic. If you don't raise your son to be a feminized, beta sissy who isn't sure about his gender, there should be no worries about him drilling oil.

I would never raise my son to be a feminine beta-male. His natural masculinity is flourishing and will be encouraged through-out his life.

haywood
10-30-2020, 10:14 PM
I would never raise my son to be a feminine beta-male. His natural masculinity is flourishing and will be encouraged through-out his life.

You are a GREAT mom!!

Midder Peenud Hayed
10-30-2020, 11:17 PM

Good job, Mom!

Your son will be a Real Man™ if you just let him be a boy first. Obviously, keep him alive -- don't let him do anything overly-stupid. But, let him do some reasonably stupid things.

That might result in a broken arm here, and a few stitches there, but it will also teach him about judgement and responsibility. Let him find out -- sometimes the hard way -- that he is responsible for his own judgement.

Of course, do that in an age-appropriate way...

We are currently raising two boys -- one 9, and a total manifestation of pure id, and the other, almost 4, who's a truly gentle, funny, intellectually-curious little soul. I have no doubt that son #1 will be the next Donald TRUMP, and #2 will cure cancer. Of course, their i-twin sisters (15) will tell them what to do, but that's another matter entirely :lol

I grew up in the Navy with two brothers -- I'm the middle son. I think our parents had it about right.

Put 'em on a leash, but make it a long one...

snowwhitequeen
10-31-2020, 08:26 PM
You are a GREAT mom!!

Thank you for the kindest of words :)

haywood
10-31-2020, 11:40 PM
Thank you for the kindest of words :)

I have no problem speaking the TRUTH!!

Bravo Mike
11-02-2020, 11:06 AM
Welcome to Chimpout. Is your name taken from an Amy Lee/ Evanescence song?

Goodman Grey
11-02-2020, 04:21 PM
I'm late to the party, but welcome to Chimpout!

:cellblockwelcome

Whitey Ford
11-02-2020, 07:43 PM
https://i.imgur.com/DBBuqOd.jpg

snowwhitequeen
11-02-2020, 10:22 PM
Yes!!!!!!!

Tar Remover
01-27-2021, 07:11 AM
I'm glad that you see the lying, filthy theiving feral nigger for what it truly is! You are in good company here. Welcome! Now let's bash some niggers! :club:welcome