PDA

View Full Version : Nigger cRapper "Silento" Goes 143 MPH Tells PoPo He's Not A Regular Person.

Nigger Wrangler
10-27-2020, 12:50 PM
Nigger says he's not a "regular person" .... and he's right! He's not a person at all. He's a nigger!

<blockquote>The artist, whose real name is Richard “Ricky” Lamar Hawk, was charged with reckless driving, speeding, failure to maintain lane and improper stopping after DeKalb Police pulled him over around 3 a.m. An officer allegedly witnessed the musician’s white BMW swerving around traffic, which prompted the stop.

The Associated Press reports that Hawk initially argued with the arresting officer about how fast he was going before changing his story a bit. He eventually admitted that he was in fact speeding, but said it was because he is often followed when leaving events because of his fame.

He was reportedly at a club prior to his arrest promoting his new song and told officers he could go 143 mph because he’s not “a regular person,” the report said.

On Sunday, Silento’s latest track “DXB Money” was released. On his Instagram, he promoted the new song with a caption that reads: “If You Ain’t Getting Money N---- We Can’t Relate Going Through The Fast Lane Without No Brakes.”</blockquote>

"Looks at me! I be famous an sheeit."

He's probably followed by his drug dealer or the repo man.... trying to collect on a debt!

https://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/silento-arrested-143-mph-highway-not-regular-person

https://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/silento-arrested-143-mph-highway-not-regular-person

Coon Club Road
10-27-2020, 02:53 PM
Sheeeeeit... probably one in four nigroes have valid operators licenses... or insurance.

Jim Crow
10-27-2020, 04:51 PM
He was right, he is not a regular person. In fact he is not a person at all. He is a nigger beast felon.

Unregistered
10-27-2020, 06:14 PM
That nigger is not that famous. I never heard of it, although, I think I remember something about a nigger walking into someone else's home and threatening them with an axe.
I see prior to the axe offense, it was arrested for " inflicting corporal punishment on a spouse or cohabitant" - better known as, "beatin' a ho'".

So, let's see, the nigger threatens innocent human lives with reckless driving, threatens strangers with axe, and beats ho's. The nigger thinks it's entitled and special somehow and, therefore, will likely continue to ignore the laws of civilization and society until someone is seriously hurt or killed. Do we really have to wait for this to happen before it is properly caged?

IseDaDiva
10-27-2020, 07:18 PM
Niggers and cars - a combination that rarely works out well.

Rastus Nigger
10-27-2020, 07:57 PM
I'd love to see a nigger fold up a BMW at 140+. Pick up the remaining pieces of the car then hose the rest back into the gutter.

Jim Crow
10-27-2020, 08:11 PM
Niggers and cars - a combination that rarely works out well.
I beg to differ. I think it works well if they’re under the car.

Bottle_of_Hate
10-28-2020, 08:41 AM
He's probably followed by his drug dealer or the repo man.... trying to collect on a debt!

Unless it is a large van big enough to carry one of the sows/burners that like him.

It is unfortunate the nigger didn't try to outrun the cops and end up T-Boning another nigger in a Pontiac sending both hoopties into a fireball.