PDA

View Full Version : Coward USPS mailnigger pepper sprays cats sitting on porch

Rastus Nigger
10-27-2020, 12:55 AM
https://blog.theanimalrescuesite.greatergood.com/mailmain-spraying-cats/?gg_medium=content&gg_source=ars&gg_campaign=free-kitten-sign&gg_content=local

Coon Club Road
10-27-2020, 04:57 AM
I am so thankful to never of had a permanent mail nigger!

I can only imagine how fucked the postal customers are when a mailnigger carries your route.

Missing mail, lost mail, mail with monkey paw prints on it...

CoonsЯus
10-27-2020, 07:40 AM
I am so thankful to never of had a permanent mail nigger!

I can only imagine how fucked the postal customers are when a mailnigger carries your route.

Missing mail, lost mail, mail with monkey paw prints on it...

The postal service is so fucking inept anyway, I get next door's mail all the time from my human bitch mailcunt. The fat lazy bitch can't even be bothered to read it. Now add a nigger in the mix, and you can multiply the ineptitude by the N factor ! It's virtually impossible to get fired from a government job, so they all have nothing to fear.

jenkemfactory
10-27-2020, 09:28 AM
Niggers can read?

haywood
10-27-2020, 09:50 AM
https://blog.theanimalrescuesite.greatergood.com/mailmain-spraying-cats/?gg_medium=content&gg_source=ars&gg_campaign=free-kitten-sign&gg_content=local

FUCKING nigger!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'd like to spray the mailnigger in the face, tie it down and have the cats CLAW it's balls!!

Jim Crow
10-27-2020, 05:18 PM
FUCKING nigger!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'd like to spray the mailnigger in the face, tie it down and have the cats CLAW it's balls!!
I was thinking of something else I’d like to do to the nigger.But I can’t express it on this site.

I aint bin dun did dat!
10-27-2020, 06:27 PM
Niggers can read?
Barely in most cases. Imagine being in 2nd grade, there was always that one kid that couldnt spit the words out when it was his turn to read in front of the class. Thats how adult niggers read.

zagnut
10-27-2020, 10:11 PM
Wasp spray works well on niggers.