PDA

View Full Version : Dar'shun is a really smart nigger

Whitey Ford
10-26-2020, 10:43 PM
https://i.imgur.com/NW9RMDZ.jpg

I aint bin dun did dat!
10-26-2020, 10:57 PM

This stupid nigger is an elected official in GA too. Niggers will vote in other stupid niggers all day. She will be in there until they catch her digging her nigger paws into some charity or fund of some sort like Corrine Brown.

Coon Club Road
10-27-2020, 09:34 AM
Yep. Niggers vote nigger all day long. And that kind of intelligence is running our country.

Should have kept them at the rank of dickwasher! :lol

Coon Club Road
10-27-2020, 09:36 AM
Dar'shun Nicole Kendrick is an American politician and a member of the Georgia House of Representatives, representing the 93rd district; she previously represented the 94th district. She is a member of the Democratic Party. Wikipedia

haywood
10-27-2020, 09:55 AM
Dar'shun Nicole Kendrick is an American politician and a member of the Georgia House of Representatives, representing the 93rd district; she previously represented the 94th district. She is a member of the Democratic Party. Wikipedia

Just your TYPICAL stupid, fugly sheboon!!

IseDaDiva
10-27-2020, 10:34 AM

WHAT?? I assumed it was just some illiterate, stupid breeder sow on welfare.

haywood
10-27-2020, 10:40 AM

Whether or not they hold Public office or are on welfare they STILL are a drain on society!!

Coon Club Road
10-27-2020, 10:53 AM

I did too! But alas, it's no real surprise someone with a sub normal IQ can get elected and hold public office.

Look at all the boons that hold church elder positions that get booted for the Muh Dikk or Gibbs Me Dat outta the collection basket.