PDA

View Full Version : Teya the disgusting nigger

Unregistered
10-26-2020, 05:00 AM
This is Teya. She isn’t exactly the most popular nigger where I’m from. She pushes her BLM agenda and tries her best to hang around us white people and push it on us. We are getting sick and tired of this disgusting ape and we need some tips on how to get rid of it because it stinks and we are tired of looking and hearing this monkey NIGGER before she convinces us of her bullshit. How do we get rid of this disgusting nigger? I was hoping to be able to do what they did in the old days, the good old days, when wanting to get rid of a nigger but we can’t do that. Or can we?

Odin's balls
10-26-2020, 08:08 AM
Rush at it with job application forms.

Jim Crow
10-26-2020, 08:25 AM
Best way is just ignore the fucking sheboone.From time to time, we get a niggerin our neighborhood. Of course, if it causes problems, you take action. Or for the most part you just ignore them. They need attention to thrive. Now if there are several joining her,You may have problems.But if you live in a nigger hating neighborhood like mine, it’ll eventually stop and go away.

Bottle_of_Hate
10-26-2020, 09:07 AM
I think the worst thing you can do is ignore a nigger. They are like children. They will just get louder and louder until you want to scream. If you turn your back or look away they will attack like a wild animal. The best thing you can do is stand your ground until your safety is as stake. Then you call the police aka animal control and let them deal with it.

Dealing with niggers these days is tricky. You have to approach each situation differently. You can't go at it as "dealing with niggers" or you will get nowhere. All a nigger has to do is whip out that race card to the local nigger whine line and you lose. Essentially you have to let the animal bite before you can call animal control. Just take the necessary steps to mitigate the damage.

Coon Club Road
10-26-2020, 09:41 AM
I like the job app idea... maybe some work clothes/work boots? :lol

Unregistered
10-26-2020, 09:51 AM
I think the worst thing you can do is ignore a nigger. They are like children. They will just get louder and louder until you want to scream. If you turn your back or look away they will attack like a wild animal. The best thing you can do is stand your ground until your safety is as stake. Then you call the police aka animal control and let them deal with it.

Dealing with niggers these days is tricky. You have to approach each situation differently. You can't go at it as "dealing with niggers" or you will get nowhere. All a nigger has to do is whip out that race card to the local nigger whine line and you lose. Essentially you have to let the animal bite before you can call animal control. Just take the necessary steps to mitigate the damage.

I can confirm that, at least for the "real deal". The colonialists that recently came from Africa hate it like hell if you ignore them. At least the shitbeasts that were "invited" by Angela Stalin Merkel to Germany. Sadly I had to deal with a few of them. Btw., they do show a pretty weird behaviour, I don't know if that's an African thing or an nigger thing in general: If they don't get what they want they repeat themselves over and over again, like a broken vinyl record. Now, what really blows them up is when you behave the same:) . Downside, it's hard not to start laughing and it could become dangerous.
Stay save!

IseDaDiva
10-26-2020, 10:29 AM
I can confirm that, at least for the "real deal". The colonialists that recently came from Africa hate it like hell if you ignore them. At least the shitbeasts that were "invited" by Angela Stalin Merkel to Germany. Sadly I had to deal with a few of them. Btw., they do show a pretty weird behaviour, I don't know if that's an African thing or an nigger thing in general: If they don't get what they want they repeat themselves over and over again, like a broken vinyl record. Now, what really blows them up is when you behave the same:) . Downside, it's hard not to start laughing and it could become dangerous.
Stay save!

It's incredible the way they can repeat a single phrase 20 times in a row, e.g., "Look a muh vee-hickle!" if they get no reaction the first time. If you are going to ignore or otherwise antagonize a nigger make sure it's not armed first with gun or knife and in the case of a sow, there is no access to boiling pots of liquids.

Coon Club Road
10-26-2020, 01:55 PM
Or how about my favorite most repeated line from C.O.P.S. : What I Did? What I Did? What I Did? What I Did? What I Did? What I Did? What I Did? What I Did? What I Did? What I Did? What I Did? What I Did? What I Did? What I Did?.....

Unregistered
10-27-2020, 06:51 AM
It's incredible the way they can repeat a single phrase 20 times in a row, e.g., "Look a muh vee-hickle!" if they get no reaction the first time. If you are going to ignore or otherwise antagonize a nigger make sure it's not armed first with gun or knife and in the case of a sow, there is no access to boiling pots of liquids.

Ha, so that means they do that in the US too. Guessed that, but nevertheless, still amazing! I mean, they "developed" apart from each other for more than 200 years. Fucking nonsense liberal "all humans" babbling!!
Yes, they really seem to hit a dead end if you don't react how they want you to. Missing brain cells I suppose. Since we are not allowed to self defend in any way I am always careful, but thank you very much for the warning! Funnily, because you mention sow: Sometimes they seem to be even more aggressive than males (but on the other hand the reason might be I mostly encountered sow contact).
Stay safe, prepare for after the election.

IseDaDiva
10-27-2020, 10:11 AM
Ha, so that means they do that in the US too. Guessed that, but nevertheless, still amazing! I mean, they "developed" apart from each other for more than 200 years. Fucking nonsense liberal "all humans" babbling!!
Yes, they really seem to hit a dead end if you don't react how they want you to. Missing brain cells I suppose. Since we are not allowed to self defend in any way I am always careful, but thank you very much for the warning! Funnily, because you mention sow: Sometimes they seem to be even more aggressive than males (but on the other hand the reason might be I mostly encountered sow contact).
Stay safe, prepare for after the election.

It seems they are more violent, vicious, and dangerous than the males. Even the bucks are afraid of them.

You should register!:)

Tell it like it is
10-28-2020, 08:34 AM
I agree....the best way to get rid of a nigger is to ignore it, so long as it is not causing physical harm.A friend pointed this out to me years ago.The loud music, the big rims, the stupid looking fake ass hair and nails..
All a ploy for attention.I work with a female of the species that cannot look at her sail foam without making loud comments about what it sees or a text message.Really annoying.But if you ignore it, at least it will waddle off and look for a more attentive audience.

haywood
10-28-2020, 01:57 PM
Best way is just ignore the fucking sheboone.From time to time, we get a niggerin our neighborhood. Of course, if it causes problems, you take action. Or for the most part you just ignore them. They need attention to thrive. Now if there are several joining her,You may have problems.But if you live in a nigger hating neighborhood like mine, it’ll eventually stop and go away.

The "LOOK AT MEEZ" is ALWAYS strong with niggers!!

Jim Crow
10-28-2020, 06:09 PM
The "LOOK AT MEEZ" is ALWAYS strong with niggers!!
True. And it only gets worse when they are in packs!

haywood
10-28-2020, 06:16 PM
True. And it only gets worse when they are in packs!

Tru Dat!!

Unregistered
10-29-2020, 11:57 AM
It seems they are more violent, vicious, and dangerous than the males. Even the bucks are afraid of them.

You should register!:)

Really, the bucks are afraid of the sows?! Wow! On the other hand that explains why they always seem to have white woman. I thought that would be to get a visa. I always want to throw up when I see white females with a nigger, and I demonstratively change side of the road if possible. And I see that very often, not only in the streets, but also on TV, ads, and so on. Never the other way around btw.
D I S G U S T I N G!!
What I don't get are the guys on the other hand: If I had a daughter and she would date a nigger, damn she would not be able to sit down for weeks, regardless her age!

Odin's balls
10-29-2020, 12:44 PM
Get a Rottweiler. The niggers and burners cross the street to stay away from you.

Unregistered
10-29-2020, 06:24 PM
Get a Rottweiler. The niggers and burners cross the street to stay away from you.

That is a very good idea! Everyone who has the possibility should consider that. Sadly I, as well as many other people in good old Europe, live in small flats. And I personally consider owning a large dog without at enough room as animal abuse. It's a dog, not a nigger. But hopefully I'll be able to relocate to a sparsely populated country soon.
Stay safe and prepare for post election!!

haywood
10-30-2020, 12:06 PM

Years ago my brother had one. His USPS deliverer was an old whyte maing and one week he was on vacation. A nigger took his route my brother's rot looked out the screen door and saw the nig, made the were wolf face and barked uncontrollably. Uncle Remus ran to the truck and no mail was delivered for a week!!

Unregistered
10-30-2020, 03:36 PM
Years ago my brother had one. His USPS deliverer was an old whyte maing and one week he was on vacation. A nigger took his route my brother's rot looked out the screen door and saw the nig, made the were wolf face and barked uncontrollably. Uncle Remus ran to the truck and no mail was delivered for a week!!

Gorgeous!! Hope he gave his rot a treat.

Unregistered
10-30-2020, 03:46 PM
When I was in the military, I noticed that a lot of sheboons seemed to have far more testosterone than the male of the species.

https://i.imgur.com/rn1J5ob.jpg

haywood
10-30-2020, 04:47 PM
Gorgeous!! Hope he gave his rot a treat.

He gave him a yuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuge burger, HOT off the grill!!

Unregistered
10-30-2020, 05:50 PM
When I was in the military, I noticed that a lot of sheboons seemed to have far more testosterone than the male of the species.

https://i.imgur.com/rn1J5ob.jpg

Most of them do look like males as well! Honestly, to my mind the sheboons are even uglier as the bucks. Absolutely can't understand oil drillers!! Just take a close look at this ugly sherilla obongo:
https://specials-images.forbesimg.com/imageserve/5f3bd1984ff35124fa48b407/960x0.jpg?cropX1=0&cropX2=5120&cropY1=0&cropY2=2880

Repatriation now!

Unregistered
10-30-2020, 06:12 PM
This is Teya. She isn’t exactly the most popular nigger where I’m from. She pushes her BLM agenda and tries her best to hang around us white people and push it on us. We are getting sick and tired of this disgusting ape and we need some tips on how to get rid of it because it stinks and we are tired of looking and hearing this monkey NIGGER before she convinces us of her bullshit. How do we get rid of this disgusting nigger? I was hoping to be able to do what they did in the old days, the good old days, when wanting to get rid of a nigger but we can’t do that. Or can we?

Wear a t-shirt with this picture printed on it to show her you proudly support her matter :)
https://ibb.co/932H0J1

Rastus Nigger
10-30-2020, 08:35 PM
Ignore and avoid niggers at all costs. Consider them diseased and highly radioactive. Never forget they're feral idiot shitskinned subhuman vermin that are a cancer upon humanity. I act like they're invisible and I'm deaf. Their stench is difficult to deal with at times so keep as far way from them as possible.

zagnut
10-31-2020, 05:02 PM
Laughing at them really fucks them up. They can go chimp 0 to chimp 5 just like that and the best thing about it they're so self conscious anyone laughing at anything will trigger them.

Unregistered
10-31-2020, 05:50 PM
Ignore and avoid niggers at all costs. Consider them diseased and highly radioactive. Never forget they're feral idiot shitskinned subhuman vermin that are a cancer upon humanity.
My sentiments, exactly!

I act like they're invisible and I'm deaf. Their stench is difficult to deal with at times so keep as far way from them as possible.
But you really have to be careful, because the "invisible and I'm deaf" thing can switch them to attack/chimpout mode pretty fast. So stay safe and keep your distance.

Unregistered
10-31-2020, 06:00 PM
Laughing at them really fucks them up. They can go chimp 0 to chimp 5 just like that and the best thing about it they're so self conscious anyone laughing at anything will trigger them.

Yep, noticed that too! If they feel the need to chimp they chimp! A friend of mine and I once were chatting and joking in front of a cinema. Sheboon on the other side of the four lane road thought we were laughing at her. No idea why, we did not even look at her direction. Cat 4, she waddled over the street despite the rush hour traffic to "comfront youz uglys raciss mootherfukaz why youz beez making fun of meeez". Then we really laughed at her. My buddy is a huge ex seal, three times my size, so I felt pretty safe. But still, these things are incredibly dangerous, so stay safe, avoid the groid! Especially the sows!!

Rastus Nigger
10-31-2020, 06:38 PM
I CCW at all times.. I have no issues with dispatching them as long as it's legal self defense. Dead niggers are good niggers.

Unregistered
11-01-2020, 03:33 AM
Teya Wild the ugly nigger

Unregistered
11-02-2020, 04:39 AM
https://ibb.co/DrRHkNk

Unregistered
11-02-2020, 01:49 PM
He gave him a yuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuge burger, HOT off the grill!!
Glad to hear that :)

Unregistered
11-02-2020, 01:51 PM
I CCW at all times.. I have no issues with dispatching them as long as it's legal self defense. Dead niggers are good niggers.
I second that! CCW is a very good advice!

haywood
11-29-2020, 11:11 AM
Wear a t-shirt with this picture printed on it to show her you proudly support her matter :)
https://ibb.co/932H0J1

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!! Tru Dat!!

Unregistered
03-11-2021, 11:26 PM
YUCK! DISGUSTING APE LOOKS SHE SMELLS LIKE SHIT!
https://ibb.co/zsXRKkT[