PDA

View Full Version : Nigerian cops now gunning down other rowdy, wild niggers "Many dead".

IseDaDiva
10-21-2020, 11:22 PM
Oh, the irony of getting shot to pieces while protesting police brutality. Too bad the police here aren't so free to do their jobs.

Hillary Clinton tells them to knock it off. She cares about feral Niggergerian scammers, criminals and cannibals.
*click*

Sadly, like nigs everywhere, the cops are lousy shots. Only 12 made good:

Jerry Fisayo Bambi :lol, a journalist from Euronews's partner network Africanews, said multiple witnesses from the scene had told him soldiers had fired directly into the crowd of protesters in Lagos on Tuesday night.

At least 12 people are said to have been killed and 28 others injured, he said.

https://www.euronews.com/2020/10/21/many-dead-after-nigeria-security-forces-shoot-on-protesters-amnesty?utm_source=yahoo&utm_campaign=feeds_news&utm_medium=referral

Coon Club Road
10-21-2020, 11:35 PM
Maybe they use Hi-Points over there?

tweakstick
10-22-2020, 07:14 AM
Hillary Clinton tells them to knock it off. She cares about feral Niggergerian scammers, criminals and cannibals.
*click*

Why the hell does the hildabeast give a rat's ass enough to even act like she cares? She hates niggers and has no reason not to admit it now. Plus, it's not like she's ever going to be in the White House now! Maybe she's angling for an admin job if Cameltoe Hairyass gets in office after the election is over and they pull Sleepy Joe's plug sometime after the second week of November.

Jim Crow
10-22-2020, 07:51 AM
Hildabeast will now raise a few 100 $million with her Klinton foundation for the shot niggs.And then she will keep all the proceeds.

Ignatow
10-22-2020, 02:21 PM
Just a blacker variation of nigger taking out other useless trash.

Midder Peenud Hayed
10-23-2020, 06:09 PM
Dayam! Nigger ugliness rarely surprises me, but holy shit!, those Nigerian niggers are hideous!

I'm glad I wasn't eating when I clicked on this thread!

CoonsЯus
10-23-2020, 09:46 PM
If I could find a way to earn a nice chunk off the back of useless coons, then I'd be game for sure ! Wish I was elevated and smart enough to profit ! I reckon I'd have been a slave holder back in the day.

Midder Peenud Hayed
10-24-2020, 09:39 AM
Now they're reporting 70 dayed in the Great Nigerian Nigger Cull of 2020...

https://www.citizenfreepress.com/breaking/black-lives-dont-matter-in-nigeria/

That means the real "good" toll is more like 700!

IseDaDiva
10-24-2020, 11:19 AM
Now they're reporting 70 dayed in the Great Nigerian Nigger Cull of 2020...

https://www.citizenfreepress.com/breaking/black-lives-dont-matter-in-nigeria/

That means the real "good" toll is more like 700!

Probably. Those nigger "reporters" just make up and print anything that floats through their empty heads. With the COVID, the Lassa fever, the locusts and the nigger cops, I wonder what the toll is.

Midder Peenud Hayed
10-24-2020, 04:53 PM
With the COVID, the Lassa fever, the locusts and the nigger cops, I wonder what the toll is.

Whatever it is, it's not enough!