PDA

View Full Version : Oil drilling is as dangerous and fatal as coalburning

Odin's balls
10-21-2020, 02:03 PM
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8864365/Girlfriend-38-stabbed-boyfriend-death-friends-guilty-manslaughter.html

Warning: Will make men wince.

Of course, the savage nigger gets off easy with manslaughter.

haywood
10-21-2020, 02:28 PM
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8864365/Girlfriend-38-stabbed-boyfriend-death-friends-guilty-manslaughter.html

Warning: Will make men whince.

Of course, the savage nigger gets off easy with manslaughter.

At the LEAST you'll get an STD!!

IseDaDiva
10-21-2020, 03:58 PM
A jealous girlfriend who grinned as she stabbed her lover to death just weeks after biting his testicles has been found guilty of manslaughter.

This goes beyond cuckery. He was obviously a submissive super-beta who liked being abused by his vile sow, because after she bit his bits, he went back with her!!! :confused:

And "manslaughter", after the hideous sow in that ragged wig told the cops after the first assault that one of them would end up dead??

Maybe the judge felt the stupid driller deserved it?

Ignatow
10-21-2020, 05:47 PM

Sorry mate, can't let this go, feeling like a grammar Nazi today.

Wince has no "wh". Unless you intentionally intended it for the WHigger, in that case, it's correct.
:rofl:rofl

Did the shebeast add Worcestershire on the whigger's balls?

:rofl:lol

Jim Crow
10-21-2020, 06:18 PM
Ugly wig headed sow.Any human whose self-esteem is low enough to stick his dick in that beast deserves what he got.

IseDaDiva
10-21-2020, 06:20 PM

I'm pretty sure niggers prefer hot sauce. I used to work with a sow who carried around a bottle of Tobasco sauce in her purse so she could douse anything she ate with it, probably including muh diks. :lol

Jim Crow
10-21-2020, 06:32 PM
I'm pretty sure niggers prefer hot sauce. I used to work with a sow who carried around a bottle of Tobasco sauce in her purse so she could douse anything she ate with it, probably including muh diks. :lol
Hillary Clinton used to claim she carried a bottle of hot sauce on her person at all time.LOL! Hill may not be a nigger, but still another useless sow.

Coon Club Road
10-21-2020, 11:42 PM
Coons use hotsauce like we use duct tape... for everything!

Odin's balls
10-22-2020, 01:22 AM

Sorry mate, can't let this go, feeling like a grammar Nazi today.

Wince has no "wh". Unless you intentionally intended it for the WHigger, in that case, it's correct.
:rofl:rofl

*gasp*. Oh no, it looks like a wall, a blindfold and a last cigarette beckon for my grammar faux pas. :lol

Fixed it BTW.

Ignatow
10-22-2020, 06:45 PM
*gasp*. Oh no, it looks like a wall, a blindfold and a last cigarette beckon for my grammar faux pas. :lol

Fixed it BTW.

Just kidding maing! We're just having fun here at this great anti-nigger site.

Goodman Grey
10-22-2020, 07:45 PM
Drill the oil, pay the toll.

https://i.imgur.com/hxSVmio.jpg

Niggers and niggerlovers want to kill us. The sooner we realize this, the sooner we can do something about it.

Sandy
10-23-2020, 03:53 PM
Are we sure that isn't a tranny buck?

Mr Enoch told jurors: 'During the course of that assault Miss Farrell grabbed Mr Coventry by the testicles in both her hands and later dragged him around the flat by his testicles.

'That of course caused him immense pain and swelling.

'In the course of that attack she later bit his private parts.'

That's classic DL foreplay.