PDA

View Full Version : Human drowns trying to save drowning nigger

CoonsЯus
10-18-2020, 07:41 PM
https://leakreality.com/video/11699/drowned-trying-to-save-a-man

Nothing more to say here. The audience niggers be exclaiming " Uh aintz gettins in dat wahtah "

Jim Crow
10-18-2020, 07:48 PM
Guess what I would do if I saw a nigger drowning?
I’d have a coke and a smile while watching

Ignatow
10-19-2020, 01:33 AM
I was laughing when I saw that stupid nigger flailing about. Why did it even go into that shitty water? And the bigger idiot is the one who tried saving a POS worth nothing. His actions say he was worth less than a nigger. He didn't respect himself, so tough, no sympathy from me. I'd try to save a dog before I ever try to save a nigger.

Coon Club Road
10-19-2020, 01:52 PM

I'd set up a ticket booth, let my brother Chimpers in free and sell tickets to the public!

I aint bin dun did dat!
10-19-2020, 02:00 PM

i probably would have taken a piss on it.

Coon Club Road
10-19-2020, 02:06 PM
...Why did it even go into that shitty water?...

Was probably fishing for Carp or White Bass when his lure caught a snag (in some cases, rolls of retired chain link fencing covertly dumped by the city in the vicinity of nigger fishing holes) and Willie Bass jumped in to retrieve his lure and went down like a set of car keys because everybody knows niggers can't swim... except for apparently Willie.

As far as the human? Not sure what was going through his mind... a lot of water now.

tweakstick
10-19-2020, 02:24 PM
NEVER try to rescue a drowning human from the front. Approach them from behind and put them in a sleeper hold or punch them out if need be or you will both surely die. If you don't have a choice, wait until they quit flailing around or they will drag you down with them. You can always give them CPR once you get them out of the water.

When it comes to rescuing a nigger... Never try to rescue a nigger.
Really, why the hell would you want to do that?

If, for some unfathomable reason you do decide to perform CPR on a rockfish, the proper method to give nigger chest compressions is shown below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xlUvF8Tnfqo

IseDaDiva
10-19-2020, 02:47 PM
Stupid, worthless, useless nigger can't even keep its wooden head above water. All the niggers cheering and ooking their bix nood on the sidelines - not one of them would help dey brotha.

I would jump in to save a human child or a dog. A nigger? Hahahaha! Yeah, sure.

Jim Crow
10-19-2020, 03:04 PM
I'd set up a ticket booth, let my brother Chimpers in free and sell tickets to the public!
That could be a sold out show!

Jim Crow
10-19-2020, 03:05 PM
i probably would have taken a piss on it.
Another great idea!

zagnut
10-19-2020, 03:50 PM
I'd start pitching everything that would sink.

tweakstick
10-19-2020, 04:01 PM
I'd start pitching everything that would sink.

What do you throw a drowning nigger?
The rest of his fambly.

How do you get them back to shore?
Wait till the water is still for an hour then dredge with hooks.

Jim Crow
10-19-2020, 04:09 PM
Here’s another 2 perspectives.
1. Would a nigger save a human who was drowning? No! But the nigger would most definitely try to muh dick and loot the body after it washed ashore.
2.Would a nigger be grateful if you were successful in saving it from drowning? The nigger would most definitely try to kill and rob you.And if successful, the nigger would attempt to rape your woman if she were there.
Keeping those two things in mind, the only intelligent thing for a human to do is just watch and enjoy while that dangerous beast takes it’s last breath as it starts to painfully take in water and sink to the bottom.

Jim Crow
10-19-2020, 04:35 PM
Now come on guys have a little compassion for that poor nigger...... throw it a 100 pound Anvil and put him out of his misery.
Stop being a killjoy!
Would you want us to put an end to something you were enjoying?

IseDaDiva
10-19-2020, 05:22 PM
Here’s another 2 perspectives.
1. Would a nigger save a human who was drowning? No! But the nigger would most definitely try to muh dick and loot the body after it washed ashore.
2.Would a nigger be grateful if you were successful in saving it from drowning? The nigger would most definitely try to kill and rob you.And if successful, the nigger would attempt to rape your woman if she were there.
Keeping those two things in mind, the only intelligent thing for a human to do is just watch and enjoy while that dangerous beast takes it’s last breath as it starts to painfully take in water and sink to the bottom.

1. No. No nigger would lift a finger to save another nigger or even their own niglets, never mind a YT. The thought of that is absurd.
2. No. Gratitude is a human attribute. Anything done for niggers they see as they deserve it.

What kind of adult can't swim even enough to save their worthless lives? Niggers. I hope the humans witnessing this ridiculous spectacle learned a valuable lesson about trying to help niggers.

Jim Crow
10-19-2020, 05:29 PM
1. No. No nigger would lift a finger to save another nigger or even their own niglets, never mind a YT. The thought of that is absurd.
2. No. Gratitude is a human attribute. Anything done for niggers they see as they deserve it.

What kind of adult can't swim even enough to save their worthless lives? Niggers. I hope the humans witnessing this ridiculous spectacle learned a valuable lesson about trying to help niggers.
Very well said! with that, I have nothing to add. Peace-out!

Midder Peenud Hayed
10-20-2020, 02:32 PM
Stupid Human... Most people know that a drowning nigger cannot be "saved". Once they start to rockfish, that ship has sailed...

jenkemfactory
10-20-2020, 04:19 PM
I remember when I first saw this video a few years ago. Unbelievable.