PDA

View Full Version : DeQuarn sexually assaults his boo with a hot curling iron

Whitey Ford
10-16-2020, 11:50 PM
“WHEN I’M DONE, YOU’LL LOOK LIKE FREDDY KRUEGER.” Man Gets Life For Sexually Assaulting Woman With Hot Curling Iron

https://i.imgur.com/uxwYYXq.jpg

A Hennepin County Grand Jury indicted a Hopkins man for first-degree criminal sexual conduct, first-degree assault and one count of soliciting prostitution.

The grand jury returned the indictment Jan. 23 against DeQuarn Markeyth Bell, 24, on three separate felony charges.

According to the criminal complaint, on Sept. 9, Hopkins police were dispatched to a gas station upon the report of a prior domestic assault. There, officers met with the victim, Bell’s girlfriend, who stated that Bell had assaulted her in late-July.

The victim told police that Bell repeatedly burned her with a hot curling iron all over her body, including her face, neck, chest, armpit, back, and leg. There were 14 burn marks in total. The victim also stated that Bell took her phone and keys, preventing her from leaving the apartment after the assault took place. On Sept. 9, the victim was able to escape on foot to the gas station where she called the police, the criminal complaint states:

She disclosed that in addition to defendant burning her face and body, he also penetrated her vagina with the hot curling iron.

The defendant then stated that he was going to put the curling iron in her butt.

https://breaking911.com/when-im-done-youll-look-like-freddy-krueger-man-gets-life-for-sexually-assaulting-woman-with-hot-curling-iron/

tweakstick
10-17-2020, 03:59 AM
That must have been a terrible experience for those poor responding officers. I'm sure she smelled like a dumpster fire behind a Red Lobster.

I hope they're going to be OK...

Jim Crow
10-17-2020, 07:55 AM
Did the savage nigger ape assault and burn a mudshark or was it a nigger sow? Not that it matters, they are worthless.

Buck Simian
10-17-2020, 08:05 AM
Whats the big deal? Sounds like standard nigger foreplay to me.

animal mother
10-17-2020, 09:04 AM
Sounds like the nigger permanently shut down the sow’s felon factory so I see not harm here.

I aint bin dun did dat!
10-17-2020, 09:25 AM
Sounds like the nigger permanently shut down the sow’s felon factory so I see not harm here.
You underestimate nigger fertility. This wont stop it.

Coon Club Road
10-18-2020, 12:06 AM
Too much malt liquor and accidentally grabbed the curling iron instead of the commercial vibrator.

IseDaDiva
10-18-2020, 12:39 AM
That must have been a terrible experience for those poor responding officers. I'm sure she smelled like a dumpster fire behind a Red Lobster.

:rofl

DeQuarn Markeyth Bell

How do the mammies come up with this shit?

The defendant then stated that he was going to put the curling iron in her butt.

Silly, funny, oversexed niggers. :lol

Chimp Detester
10-21-2020, 10:47 AM

12642 12644

DeQuarn Markeyth Bell, you worthless, filthy, sex-crazed sub-cockroach mega-turd nigger crap-beast: I am thrilled to see you have been properly wrangled and enrolled @ NU in a long-term doctoral program. And I wish you an amazing time while there, especially in the showers. May you be the irresistible lust object of your fellow nigger shit-beast classmate, a sex-crazed 450-pound, 6' 8"-nigger beast Cedrick. And I am sure your despicable COVID 19 hair due will be coon-pletely redone.

haywood
10-21-2020, 11:40 AM
“WHEN I’M DONE, YOU’LL LOOK LIKE FREDDY KRUEGER.” Man Gets Life For Sexually Assaulting Woman With Hot Curling Iron

https://i.imgur.com/uxwYYXq.jpg

https://breaking911.com/when-im-done-youll-look-like-freddy-krueger-man-gets-life-for-sexually-assaulting-woman-with-hot-curling-iron/

That is one SUPER RETARDED looking ape!!

haywood
10-21-2020, 11:41 AM

You mean the Red "Nogster!!"

Sandy
10-21-2020, 01:00 PM
your despicable COVID 19 hair

:rofl

You guys kill me with these genius things. Maybe really kill me one of these days. If I'm to go one way or another, it's not so bad to have a heart attack while laughing at CO posts!