PDA

View Full Version : Mudshark and nigger lover of the week

MickTHKD
10-16-2020, 01:15 PM
https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2020/10/15/british-countryside-racist-says-countryfile-presenter/

haywood
10-16-2020, 03:15 PM
Lets get her fitted for a toe tag soon, she'll be needing one :lol

Welcome to the nichole chimpson hall of shame!!

Jim Crow
10-16-2020, 04:39 PM
I’m not sure if she’s actually a mudshark whore.She’s possibly just one of those hypocritical liberals that wants you to stop being racist and support militant savage niggers,while she lives in an all white gated community and only deals with millionaire Uncle Tom niggs on a show.She probably doesn’t know how it feels to be victimized by a ghetto nigger,

MickTHKD
10-16-2020, 07:57 PM
True, could be.

IseDaDiva
10-16-2020, 10:46 PM
The British countryside is racist? Okay.

Hasn't this foolish bitch noticed all the machete attacks in the streets? Let her come face to face some night with one of the big Nigerian savage bucks and see how far her nigger-loving will get her.

YT Rules
10-17-2020, 02:31 AM
The old hag can move to Africa.

I aint bin dun did dat!
10-17-2020, 09:46 AM
I’m not sure if she’s actually a mudshark whore.She’s possibly just one of those hypocritical liberals that wants you to stop being racist and support militant savage niggers,while she lives in an all white gated community and only deals with millionaire Uncle Tom niggs on a show.She probably doesn’t know how it feels to be victimized by a ghetto nigger,
There is nothing worse than these rich white liberals, living in a mansion in an all white gated community preaching to us about “white privilege”. They deserve to be tossed in the middle of MLK JR BLVD at midnight naked.

Jim Crow
10-17-2020, 05:14 PM
There is nothing worse than these rich white liberals, living in a mansion in an all white gated community preaching to us about “white privilege”. They deserve to be tossed in the middle of MLK JR BLVD at midnight naked.
Yeah! I’d pay at least five bucks to see that!

NigShitPigShit
12-13-2020, 10:13 PM

Or here:

https://i.imgur.com/RLjX2Ns.jpg

chutzpah
08-22-2021, 03:31 AM
Welcome to the nichole chimpson hall of shame!!

Nichole Chimpson… marvelous! Lol!