PDA

View Full Version : Nigger self deletes by rope in Orlando.....fambly says he wuz killed !!

CoonsЯus
10-16-2020, 11:55 AM
https://nypost.com/2020/10/14/family-pushes-for-probe-after-black-man-found-hanging-in-orlando/

A fine and considerate negro decided to self eradicate its filthy self. The family is saying otherwise...." he a good boi an uh knowz muh chyld " is being thrown around by the sow shitter-outter.

Orlando police have found no evidence of foul play, obviously except for the foul smelling carcass.

haywood
10-16-2020, 12:20 PM
https://nypost.com/2020/10/14/family-pushes-for-probe-after-black-man-found-hanging-in-orlando/

A fine and considerate negro decided to self eradicate its filthy self. The family is saying otherwise...." he a good boi an uh knowz muh chyld " is being thrown around by the sow shitter-outter.

Orlando police have found no evidence of foul play, obviously except for the foul smelling carcass.

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

animal mother
10-16-2020, 12:56 PM
Queue Ben Crump for the nigger lotto attempt in 3...2...1

Chimp Detester
10-16-2020, 02:14 PM
Hmmm. All nigger bucks dream of being "well hung". I would say Nevan Baker fulfilled its dream and was very "well hung", don't you think so? And hopefully many more bucks will follow Nevan Baker's ape-sample.

We can be thrilled to think how much money it saved us human tax-payers by self deleting. Hopefully it had not fathered any mini-turds.

12605 12607

And here it is as a wind chime: (Hopefully its carcass didn't smell up the entire Florida peninsula...)

Coon Club Road
10-16-2020, 04:49 PM
"...she noticed there were injuries to his nose, forehead and jaw when she saw his body in the morgue."

Like the Po is going to stand under and catch him :lol

Jim Crow
10-16-2020, 05:06 PM
His fambly gots a go fund me page set up.Fucking niggers always looking for handouts.

IseDaDiva
10-16-2020, 05:51 PM
Police said they were able to free Baker by cutting a white rope,

Rope was obviously rayciss.

Coon Club Road
10-18-2020, 12:38 AM
Rope was obviously rayciss.

:lol

Jim Crow
10-18-2020, 08:17 PM
I don’t know why they cut the rope.They could’ve just loosened the noose and passed it on to the next suicidal nigger. Why waste a perfectly good rope?

haywood
10-18-2020, 08:19 PM

Nooses beez RACISSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!

Whitey Ford
10-18-2020, 10:02 PM
Queue Ben Crump for the nigger lotto attempt in 3...2...1

Already on it.

Ben Crump said in a tweet Sunday evening that Orlando Police were quick to rule Nevan Baker’s death a suicide, “but now we learn his hands were tied, teeth missing and face bruised.”

“We demand transparency and a comprehensive investigation so we know exactly what happened,” Crump continued.

https://www.baynews9.com/fl/tampa/news/2020/10/12/family--crump-want-full-investigation-into-nevan-baker-s-death

Bakkabawl Stah
10-19-2020, 08:04 AM
"...she noticed there were injuries to his nose, forehead and jaw when she saw his body in the morgue."

Like the Po is going to stand under and catch him :lol

Or put him in the vehicle. They have the rope already, just tie it to the bumper, and drag him to the morgue.

tweakstick
10-19-2020, 08:19 AM
I don’t know why they cut the rope.They could’ve just loosened the noose and passed it on to the next suicidal nigger. Why waste a perfectly good rope?

Think about it. Loosening the rope would expose first responders' hands to all of the fluids that leak out of a dayed nigger's hayed when it self deletes in this manner. There is simply no way of knowing what all types of fluids or which diseases they could carry when engaging in such a risky recovery operation. Best just to use a long knife and a cherry picker and let it hit the ground. Doing it this way has the added benefit of being able to use the rope to drag it up into the meat wagon for transport to DNS.

They can always use a fresh rope and tie a proper noose for the next self deletion. It's a small price to pay and I don't consider this wasted tax dollars.

Coon Club Road
10-19-2020, 01:35 PM
...Best just to use a long knife and a cherry picker and let it hit the ground.

Doing the arm chair quarterback thing where hindsight is 20/20... instead of letting the thing hit the ground which would then trigger a Haz Mat response to deal with its bodily leaks, I'd request sanitation to dispatch a front end loader or roll off dumpster with a good floor to be placed underneath before the rope was cut.

The carcass could then be wisked away to DNS... the scene looking like "it never happened" :lol

tweakstick
10-19-2020, 01:46 PM
^^
I would ordinarily say it's a niggerhood so don't worry about it but...
https://external-content.duckduckgo.com/iu/?u=https%3A%2F%2Ftse1.mm.bing.net%2Fth%3Fid%3DOIP. Xdg3oQWCyzdCLgbVxxSVxQHaD0%26pid%3DApi&f=1

For a swamp, this is a nice area.

Jim Crow
10-19-2020, 02:36 PM
Think about it. Loosening the rope would expose first responders' hands to all of the fluids that leak out of a dayed nigger's hayed when it self deletes in this manner. There is simply no way of knowing what all types of fluids or which diseases they could carry when engaging in such a risky recovery operation. Best just to use a long knife and a cherry picker and let it hit the ground. Doing it this way has the added benefit of being able to use the rope to drag it up into the meat wagon for transport to DNS.

They can always use a fresh rope and tie a proper noose for the next self deletion. It's a small price to pay and I don't consider this wasted tax dollars.
I was being facetious.LOL!

tweakstick
10-19-2020, 03:12 PM
I was being facetious.LOL!

I know. That's why I was being outlandish. :lol

I've been told I tend to do that sometimes.

Jim Crow
10-19-2020, 03:13 PM
I know. That's why I was being outlandish. :lol

I've been told I tend to do that sometimes.
It’s all good!

Ray Cizzums
10-19-2020, 04:22 PM
"I knowz my chile" says jungle bat mammy "Sharhonda" James. Dat fambly be demandin' answers ! Francine James, 36 year old grandmammy of the dead-nigger-in-question, says "You can't take it lightly when stupid niggers hang theyselfs".

Midder Peenud Hayed
10-20-2020, 05:54 PM
Upon realizing that it was only a nigger, and that would never change, nigger Nevan Baker, 22, was found good shortly after 3:30 a.m. Oct. 5 after police received a call from someone who saw a man hanging from a tree in Orlando’s Barker Park, news station WESH reported.

Wind-chimed!

Ding-dong!, Ding-dong!, Ding-dong!...

haywood
10-20-2020, 08:49 PM
Wind-chimed!

Ding-dong!, Ding-dong!, Ding-dong!...

This needs to happen MORE often!!

Buck Simian
10-20-2020, 10:56 PM
The nigger was just trying to stretch itself taller so it could be in the NBA.

Midder Peenud Hayed
10-22-2020, 12:58 AM
The nigger was just trying to stretch itself taller so it could be in the NBA.

It's called African Tree Hockey for a reason, Buck :lol

zagnut
10-22-2020, 01:20 AM
Get a Sombrero, hard tac candy, a half dozen ball bats and tell the kids its a nigger pinata. Put the candy in its pants and let them wale away to loosen the candy from its britches?

CoonsЯus
10-25-2020, 09:04 AM
Or put him in the vehicle. They have the rope already, just tie it to the bumper, and drag him to the morgue.

:lol