PDA

View Full Version : ESPN reporter nigger deyad at 48

CoonsЯus
10-16-2020, 08:55 AM
A nigger that I have never heard of ( as per usual ) is deyad at 48. It became goodified in its Atlana apartment with no reason for its death stated - which usually means muh dick and crack.

https://nypost.com/2020/10/15/espn-falcons-reporter-vaughn-mcclure-dead-at-48/

Click the link if you care to give fuck about just another dead, useless coon !

Jim Crow
10-16-2020, 05:50 PM
Never heard of the monkey ass nigger. An article said he suffered from depression. My guess is he deleted himself. I say “ good riddance you fucking monkey!”

Bakkabawl Stah
10-17-2020, 11:10 AM
Of course he suffered depression! Wouldn't you, if you had that ugly mug staring back at you in the mirror? I'd be depressed too, if I was a nigger.

Chimp Detester
10-17-2020, 06:58 PM
Since the story does not mention a COG (Cause of Goodification), we can safely assume it was another great case of self deletion, either by unintentional overdose, or by intentional means. Ether way, it is now a very good, harmless nigger. We can only hope its depression was extremely koon-tagious and will affect every other nigger it came in koon-tact with very soon.

Jim Crow
10-17-2020, 11:07 PM
Since the story does not mention a COG (Cause of Goodification), we can safely assume it was another great case of self deletion, either by unintentional overdose, or by intentional means. Ether way, it is now a very good, harmless nigger. We can only hope its depression was extremely koon-tagious and will affect every other nigger it came in koon-tact with very soon.
I just hope the fucking son of a bitch nigger suffered enough before he croaked.I would’ve rather he was resuscitated , but remained paralyzed in a wheelchair suffering daily.Watching his mudshark whore fuck other niggs,while he was uselessly confined to a chair.I like to hear of niggers dying a long slow painful death.Let them earn their fucking bat wings the hard way!

Coon Club Road
10-18-2020, 12:45 AM
Of course he suffered depression! Wouldn't you, if you had that ugly mug staring back at you in the mirror? I'd be depressed too, if I was a nigger.

:lol