PDA

View Full Version : We are not monkeys !! Weez kangz !!

CoonsЯus
10-15-2020, 02:09 PM
https://leakreality.com/video/11442/dey-wuz-kangz

:lol Jesus me ! If you want a good giggle then click the link.

There's no fixing nigger !

Jim Crow
10-15-2020, 02:42 PM
The nigger is a king alright “King Shit” He can reign in the septic tank.

haywood
10-15-2020, 06:46 PM
The nigger is a king alright “King Shit” He can reign in the septic tank.

NOT EVEN the septic tank wants niggers!!

Jim Crow
10-15-2020, 06:52 PM
Lol!

Ignatow
10-15-2020, 09:18 PM
They're not monkeys, they're worse sub-simian shit. Monkeys are not as violent as them, and can be made into pets and as useful human helpers for the disabled. They first need to recognize this fact, then aspire to be equal to simians, then maybe as sub-humans. In a million years they may be human, but by then we would have left the earth as super-human part cyborg beings that can last indefinitely.

I aint bin dun did dat!
10-15-2020, 09:29 PM
This kangz and quainz crap is so funny. I guess you can be kangz! Kangz of violent crime rate! Kangz of ugly! Kangz of gibs me dat! Kangz of the pointy stick!

IseDaDiva
10-16-2020, 10:49 AM
They're not monkeys, they're worse sub-simian shit. Monkeys are not as violent as them, and can be made into pets and as useful human helpers for the disabled. They first need to recognize this fact, then aspire to be equal to simians, then maybe as sub-humans. In a million years they may be human, but by then we would have left the earth as super-human part cyborg beings that can last indefinitely.

Exactly what I say. They are an inferior species of sub-simians with IQs less than that of Koko the gorilla.

The comments are sublime. :lol

Jim Crow
10-16-2020, 06:52 PM