PDA

View Full Version : Nigger Stole my bike !! NYC bike thefts at record levels.

CoonsЯus
10-14-2020, 04:16 PM
https://nypost.com/2020/10/14/new-york-city-bike-thefts-have-surged-amid-covid-19-pandemic/

It's true folks !! Niggers do thieve bikes and here's the proof.

haywood
10-14-2020, 04:22 PM
https://nypost.com/2020/10/14/new-york-city-bike-thefts-have-surged-amid-covid-19-pandemic/

No surprise!! Dumblasio coddles niggers!!

Jim Crow
10-14-2020, 08:27 PM
I was born and raised in New Haven Connecticut. Crime was bad there. Not quite as bad as New York City, but bad. You couldn’t own a bike in the 70s and 80s unless you watched it constantly. I had a few bikes stolen when I was a young teenager.I remember working the summer of 1976 on my paper route to get a bike that was stolen by a nigg within a week .Chain cut and swiped off my back porch.
For my 15th birthday, my pops gave me a few bucks to add to what I had already saved, so I could get a Peugeot 10 speed.It was a beauty, cherry red, magnesium rims.My dad told me to bring it in the house every day and leave it in my room.
But I had a plan. My buddy Salvatore and I chained it to the first floor porch as I usually did.Then we hid on the top porch behind the heavy planter my mother grew basil in. Friday night, no problem. Saturday night around 3:30 in the morning, a little nigger from the projects came by with a bolt cutter.My buddy Salvatore and I got a little excited and my mother’s planter was accidentally pushed off the porch.It landed on the monkey’s head! Split it like a coconut! Poor beast.We ran down the steps to try to help him. But he ran off bleeding, leaving his bolt cutters.
We recognized him, and told all the older kids in the neighborhood who is stealing their bikes. So the monkey got his just desserts. As far as my bike. I started leaving it in my bedroom. And guess what? 40 yrs later,I still own it.Every time I go visit my family, I look at my red Peugeot and smile.It’s in my sister’s basement.

I aint bin dun did dat!
10-14-2020, 10:22 PM
I was born and raised in New Haven Connecticut. Crime was bad there. Not quite as bad as New York City, but bad. You couldn’t own a bike in the 70s and 80s unless you watched it constantly. I had a few bikes stolen when I was a young teenager.I remember working the summer of 1976 on my paper route to get a bike that was stolen by a nigg within a week .Chain cut and swiped off my back porch.
For my 15th birthday, my pops gave me a few bucks to add to what I had already saved, so I could get a Peugeot 10 speed.It was a beauty, cherry red, magnesium rims.My dad told me to bring it in the house every day and leave it in my room.
But I had a plan. My buddy Salvatore and I chained it to the first floor porch as I usually did.Then we hid on the top porch behind the heavy planter my mother grew basil in. Friday night, no problem. Saturday night around 3:30 in the morning, a little nigger from the projects came by with a bolt cutter.My buddy Salvatore and I got a little excited and my mother’s planter was accidentally pushed off the porch.It landed on the monkey’s head! Split it like a coconut! Poor beast.We ran down the steps to try to help him. But he ran off bleeding, leaving his bolt cutters.
We recognized him, and told all the older kids in the neighborhood who is stealing their bikes. So the monkey got his just desserts. As far as my bike. I started leaving it in my bedroom. And guess what? 40 yrs later,I still own it.Every time I go visit my family, I look at my red Peugeot and smile.It’s in my sister’s basement.

Man I wish there was video of this :lol

Jim Crow
10-14-2020, 10:37 PM
Man I wish there was video of this :lol
1976.No video.No problems.If there was a video.Salvatore and I would’ve been arrested. And my father might’ve gotten sued.Todays liberal laws protect the criminal.

CoonsЯus
10-14-2020, 10:56 PM

what a wonderful story ! Thanks for sharing.

Coon Club Road
10-15-2020, 11:10 AM

Thieve bikes and much, much more!

Niggers have hereditary thievery genetics!

Jim Crow
10-15-2020, 03:01 PM
Niggers pretty much steal anything.I remember not being able to park my car in the city,or even in my parent’s drive way without the fear of being broke into.I have sent many a trap for a thieving nigger and had success.I just feel it’s best for me not to mention it in full detail on this site.Two of my favorite tools were barbed wire, pieces of 2 x 12’s with 3” nails shot through them.

jenkemfactory
10-15-2020, 03:46 PM

And that's how the joke originated.