PDA

View Full Version : Naughty Dindu gets white man's stick in Seattle. Satisfying video !!

CoonsЯus
10-14-2020, 02:27 PM
https://leakreality.com/video/11371/seattle-cops-vs-blm-resisting-dindu

This video will install you with hope for the future and I declare this to be your feel good injection of the day.

haywood
10-14-2020, 03:57 PM

This video will install you with hope for the future and I declare this to be your feel good injection of the day.

MADE my day!!

Jim Crow
10-14-2020, 08:05 PM
I love watching niggers get wrangled.And seeing that fat pig nigger lover get knocked down by police was a bonus. Thank you!

I aint bin dun did dat!
10-14-2020, 10:19 PM

Thats a tough nigger. Took a few bean bags and a solid thwackin. Must have been toughened up from the numerous brutal muh dikkins it has likely experienced.

haywood
10-15-2020, 07:41 AM
Thats a tough nigger. Took a few bean bags and a solid thwackin. Must have been toughened up from the numerous brutal muh dikkins it has likely experienced.

Tru Dat!!

Bottle_of_Hate
10-15-2020, 09:07 AM
The 14 second part was my favorite. Dirty burner coming in to save the day with a sail foam video of her buck getting tenderized. If there are this many cops to wrangle a dindu, he was dangerous and it was justified.

CoonsЯus
10-15-2020, 09:33 AM
The 14 second part was my favorite. Dirty burner coming in to save the day with a sail foam video of her buck getting tenderized. If there are this many cops to wrangle a dindu, he was dangerous and it was justified.

I think it was a sow ?

tweakstick
10-15-2020, 09:57 AM
I think it was a sow ?

That was a lesbicoon and it's mudflapping clamfighter oilwick coming to it's rescue with it's sailfoam. Gotta hand it to her, that bitch can sure take a beating. I think it came from a long lineage of mouthy backtalking slaves to have built up such a genetic tolerance to beatdowns like that.

Don't think those were bean bags, there, bd3...

I counted a half dozen Tabasco balls and at least that many Tweakstick body/leg shots!

CoonsЯus
10-15-2020, 01:47 PM
That was a lesbicoon and it's mudflapping clamfighter oilwick coming to it's rescue with it's sailfoam. Gotta hand it to her, that bitch can sure take a beating. I think it came from a long lineage of mouthy backtalking slaves to have built up such a genetic tolerance to beatdowns like that.

:lol

Jim Crow
10-15-2020, 01:53 PM

Don't think those were bean bags, there, bd3...

I counted a half dozen Tabasco balls and at least that many Tweakstick body/leg shots!

And I like that! The more the beating, the more entertainment for me to watch.