PDA

View Full Version : Ever ponder how your tax dollars are being used? *Eyebleach*

IseDaDiva
10-13-2020, 05:49 PM
I know I'm happy to donate part of my hard-earned paycheck for the preservation of morbidly obese niggers. Oh, and to pay for it to get weaves and fake talons.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=64yAzs5ywlc&ab_channel=My600-lbLife

haywood
10-13-2020, 05:58 PM
I know I'm happy to donate part of my hard-earned paycheck for the preservation of morbidly obese niggers. Oh, and to pay for it to get weaves and fake talons.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=64yAzs5ywlc&ab_channel=My600-lbLife

DAMN!! That sow must be 600 POUNDS!!

CoonsЯus
10-13-2020, 08:08 PM
that's quite an old video. Hopefully that giant monster coon has been craned into a 10 by 10 hole in the ground by now.

I aint bin dun did dat!
10-13-2020, 08:58 PM
that's quite an old video. Hopefully that giant monster coon has been craned into a 10 by 10 hole in the ground by now.

would’ve had to cut a hole in the side of the house to get it out as well.

Jim Crow
10-13-2020, 10:04 PM
Pathetic beast!

Ray Cizzums
10-14-2020, 12:05 AM
would’ve had to cut a hole in the side of the house to get it out as well.

That's exactly what they do. The NYC Fire Dept. had to cut an 8'x8' hole in the side of a brick apartment building, then have a rigger crane a 600 lb. sow several floors to the street. It looked like a hot tub with a head sticking out of it, and it was wailing and screeching all the way. I cannot imagine how much that blubber-potamus cost taxpayers during it's life.

tweakstick
10-14-2020, 12:47 AM

I place the blame for that sowapotamasaurus' condition at the feet of human liberal's feet.

If a dog owner let his dog get in that condition, that owner would find himself in front of a judge charged with animal cruelty. A dog would sit around and eat shit like that all day if the owner provided it and nothing else. If the owner didn't provide basic care and upkeep including diet and exercise, the animal would be in the same sorry shape. Animals don't know any better. There are six hundred plus reasons provided as proof of this fact right there on the screen. At least if this animal were left in Africa where it belonged, it would be forced to feed itself and not sit on it's fat nasty ass all day eating garbage, watching telluhbizzionz, surfing the innerwebz and getting it's nayrullz did - all at the expense of human taxpayers.

Someone is buying it's food. Someone is providing it's internet, it's phone, it's utilities and it's medical bills. Someone is paying for all of it and those responsible should be hauled before a judge to answer for their actions.

The sow should be hauled on a garbage skiff back to the muddaland, hoisted off with an overhead crane and forced to feed it's own damn self if it wants to survive another year. Send it with the idiot liberals that let it get in this sorry condition and let them feed them with their own work instead of my tax dollars. We'll just see how liberal they are when it comes to using their own work to pay for their bleeding hearted whims. Two birds, one stone, I always say. They won't be liberal after that, I assure you.

Bottle_of_Hate
10-20-2020, 06:17 PM
I know I am going to regret this but... How does that thing take a shit? Who is desperate enough for money that they would get in there with a hazmat suit and fire hose required to keep it clean?