PDA

View Full Version : Sad news. Mudshark devastated when her sport-buck muh diks another dirty mudshark.

IseDaDiva
10-12-2020, 07:23 PM
What a surprise.

After a 25-year relationship the wife of former Manchester United ace Patrice Evra discovered he had a new girlfriend after she posted photos to Instagram from their family home.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8828103/Ex-Manchester-United-Patrice-Evras-wife-uncovered-affair-seeing-girlfriend-home.html

Jim Crow
10-12-2020, 07:45 PM
Fucking mudsharks make me want to puke!

Ignatow
10-12-2020, 08:28 PM
Don't fret friends, mudsharks always get what they deserve, instantly, or a long disease from STD.

jenkemfactory
10-13-2020, 09:53 AM
What the devil?
Must be quite a specimen, that buck.

What do sharks see in niggers? Is it the muh big dik? Why not fondle a horse or elephant?
Or maybe it is a mental disorder. Even if you are completely retarded, at least your nose should work.

IseDaDiva
10-13-2020, 10:18 AM
What the devil?
Must be quite a specimen, that buck.

What do sharks see in niggers? Is it the muh big dik? Why not fondle a horse or elephant?
Or maybe it is a mental disorder. Even if you are completely retarded, at least your nose should work.

That is something I'm unable to figure out. I get the 500-pounders, who conclude it's either a nigger or nothing, hooking up with bucks. The thought of wallowing around with a nigger or just touching one repulses me as few other things can. I'd rather be alone for the rest of my life.

I think the "big muh dik" thing is myth and even if it's true - if that's all a woman cares about then all she deserves is a nigger anyway.

haywood
10-13-2020, 11:30 AM
that is something i'm unable to figure out. I get the 500-pounders, who conclude it's either a nigger or nothing, hooking up with bucks. The thought of wallowing around with a nigger or just touching one repulses me as few other things can. I'd rather be alone for the rest of my life.

I think the "big muh dik" thing is myth and even if it's true - if that's all a woman cares about then all she deserves is a nigger anyway.

exactly!!

Jim Crow
10-13-2020, 03:19 PM
That is something I'm unable to figure out. I get the 500-pounders, who conclude it's either a nigger or nothing, hooking up with bucks. The thought of wallowing around with a nigger or just touching one repulses me as few other things can. I'd rather be alone for the rest of my life.

Mudshark/gold digger. Some whores will do anything for the gold.Even give up their dignity.

IseDaDiva
10-13-2020, 05:38 PM
Mudshark/gold digger. Some whores will do anything for the gold.Even give up their dignity.

What gold? Yeah, some niggers have some money (usually temporarily before they blow it all on drugs, etc) but most garden-variety pavement apes with burners are in and out of NU, are unsuccessful cRappers, have a bunch of sow baby mammas, are petty criminals, on welfare, etc., have nothing. So I still don't get why any normal-looking human female (putting aside the empty-headed millennials who live their lives according to the gospel of Reddit and Tumblr), would choose a nigger. Why?

Jim Crow
10-13-2020, 08:34 PM
What gold? Yeah, some niggers have some money (usually temporarily before they blow it all on drugs, etc) but most garden-variety pavement apes with burners are in and out of NU, are unsuccessful cRappers, have a bunch of sow baby mammas, are petty criminals, on welfare, etc., have nothing. So I still don't get why any normal-looking human female (putting aside the empty-headed millennials who live their lives according to the gospel of Reddit and Tumblr), would choose a nigger. Why?
My guess would be ,mudsharks going for the low life niggs are either doing it to spite their parents or because they have a low sell esteem.I couldn’t understand a white woman being physically attracted to a smelly monkey.