PDA

View Full Version : Watch this dindu ride the electric whip..

Mushmouth
06-20-2017, 06:32 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w6x3u_dacdE

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2017/06/18/video-man-high-synthetic-street-drug-tries-bite-officers-repeatedly-tasered/

Sandy
06-20-2017, 01:35 PM
This is exactly why "They could have used a taser!" is bullshit. Niggers are another species and somehow far more resistant to electricity that easily subdues humans. Hell, look how much of a beating was needed to get Rodney King arrested.

SC Anemia
06-20-2017, 01:54 PM
Is the drug 'Serenity' a new concoction or what? Doesn't seem like there's anything serene about it at all.
BTW, this would be a good one to show your friends who still don't think niggers are a different species.

Rape Ape
06-20-2017, 02:47 PM
Quite entertaining. Probably 50% baff salts or what ever that nigger was cracked up on, and 50% the nigger's primitive roach-like nervous system not responding to the electric bullwhip. Still, funny as hell. :lmao

animal mother
06-20-2017, 05:10 PM
A wood shampoo would have been a more effective option, but every nigger on earth has their sail foam on, recording every move the PD makes these days. God how I miss the good old days when a nigger could be properly "educated" by the PD.

Thin White Duke
06-20-2017, 11:45 PM
Holy shit, that header into the glass around 1:03 was pretty damn good :lol Gotta agree with RA, that was probably like 50% weird nigger ghetto drugs, and 50% just retarded, inner chimp brain stem activating. That nog was in true zombie mode and trying to devour those cops. They're lucky that only his food instinct activated, as the only other instinct nigger's have is muh dik.

MineEvolved
06-21-2017, 08:59 PM
The Tesla Tango is the one dance that just never goes out of style.

I don't think I'd ever make it as a LEO, I just know this about myself. Not because I were incapable, but quite simply, I just wouldn't have the patience for this nigger bullshit day after day after day after day. It's like getting poorly paid to punish yourself endlessly. I fully and unapologetically support law enforcement, but the day will never come when you see me talking them out of a career change.

zagnut
06-21-2017, 09:39 PM
The Tesla Tango is the one dance that just never goes out of style.

I don't think I'd ever make it as a LEO, I just know this about myself. Not because I were incapable, but quite simply, I just wouldn't have the patience for this nigger bullshit day after day after day after day. It's like getting poorly paid to punish yourself endlessly. I fully and unapologetically support law enforcement, but the day will never come when you see me talking them out of a career change.

I could never be a LEO as well. I wouldn't stop until the nigger farted sparks!

SC Anemia
06-21-2017, 11:04 PM
I could never be a LEO as well. I wouldn't stop until the nigger farted sparks!

:rofl

Buck Simian
06-22-2017, 12:47 AM
Niggers in Kentucky? WTF? Did I just wake up in some horrible alternate reality? Is Lexington overran now? I have plenty of relatives in Kentucky, but they mostly are in the south-eastern half. Rural areas. You would need a special search team to find a nigger around there.