PDA

View Full Version : Nigger kills Human woman who refused to prostitute for him

DaveInTexas
10-12-2020, 12:27 PM
Link (https://minnesota.cbslocal.com/2020/10/05/charges-mantu-craven-shot-woman-who-refused-to-have-sex-with-him-for-40/)

MINNEAPOLIS (WCCO) — A 41-year-old Brooklyn Center man is charged with attempted murder after police say he shot a woman after she refused to have sex with him for money. Investigators say Mantu Craven offered a ride to a woman waiting at a Minneapolis bus stop in the early morning of Sept. 12. She agreed and got in the car. The woman told police they drove to an ATM, he withdrew money, and then said they were going to drive to his friend’s house in Coon Rapids. Instead, the woman said Craven drove to a park near Cenaiko Lake and the Coon Rapids Dam. She says he asked her to have sex with him for $40. She says he got out of the car and walked to her side, and she then locked her door, begging him to take her home. She says Craven then pulled her out of the car at gunpoint, shoved her to the ground, then fired several shots at her, two of which struck her in the abdomen. He then fled when she pulled out her phone and pretended to call for help.

tweakstick
10-12-2020, 12:38 PM
Nice last name, nigger:

craven
'kreivən

Adjective

lacking even the rudiments of courage; abjectly fearful

Noun

an abject coward

https://external-content.duckduckgo.com/iu/?u=https%3A%2F%2Ftse2.mm.bing.net%2Fth%3Fid%3DOIP. MqmZP2j47khDvKLIApfoFgE2Cu%26pid%3DApi&f=1

Story says she's still alive. They should let her family have 30 minutes of unsupervised visitation with it.

As for her, WTF were you thinking?

IseDaDiva
10-12-2020, 01:27 PM
said they were going to drive to his friend’s house in Coon Rapids. :lol

I am baffled that a woman would get into a car with some random nigger and have no idea it might end badly. She's lucky niggers are such terrible shots and that Mantu didn't think about setting her on fire.

Boy
10-12-2020, 02:13 PM
I hope it was a sheboon or a sow, but the demographics say 90% human and 10% nigger for that area "Coon Rapids"

haywood
10-12-2020, 02:47 PM
:lol

i am baffled that a woman would get into a car with some random nigger and have no idea it might end badly. She's lucky niggers are such terrible shots and that mantu didn't think about setting her on fire.

tru dat!!

Jim Crow
10-12-2020, 03:14 PM
:lol

I am baffled that a woman would get into a car with some random nigger and have no idea it might end badly. She's lucky niggers are such terrible shots and that Mantu didn't think about setting her on fire.

I’m going to agree with that. What the fuck is a white woman doing, getting in a car with a fucking nigger?What the fuck else would you expect?

IseDaDiva
10-12-2020, 05:47 PM
I’m going to agree with that. What the fuck is a white woman doing, getting in a car with a fucking nigger?What the fuck else would you expect?

I never even dreamed of getting into a car with human men who stopped and offered me lifts. A nigger? Oh, why sure! What did she think would happen? Don't these women read the news? I hope she learned her lesson, if indeed she survives her nigger encounter and isn't one of those who say, "It had nothing to do with race!":rolleyes:

tweakstick
10-12-2020, 06:47 PM
I never even dreamed of getting into a car with human men who stopped and offered me lifts. A nigger? Oh, why sure! What did she think would happen? Don't these women read the news? I hope she learned her lesson, if indeed she survives her nigger encounter and isn't one of those who say, "It had nothing to do with race!":rolleyes:

I remember a story about a coworker's cousin from my grocery store days. Her family caught her venturing "across the tracks" as a teenager. Her father ordered her older brothers to grab her, pin her to her bed and pull her shoes off. He then proceeded to whip her on the soles of her feet with a belt. When my buddy at work told me about that story, I was a teenager and I thought it was horrible and a case of child abuse. With the benefit of age, I came to realize that while it did indeed sound harsh, it may well have saved her life. Her father was approaching his elder years in poor health and knew that he wouldn't be around forever to deal with her shit. I suppose he figured - better to risk jail in his old age than to risk her life in her youth after he was gone and couldn't do anything. She never made the mistake again.

Jim Crow
10-12-2020, 07:13 PM
Perhaps it gives you a clue about the woman’s character.What type of woman jumps in a vehicle with a stranger?

Coon Club Road
10-13-2020, 12:34 AM
I hope it was a sheboon or a sow, but the demographics say 90% human and 10% nigger for that area "Coon Rapids"

Funny I was thinking the same thing.... only opposite percentages!

Ignatow
10-13-2020, 02:32 AM

Growing up, my dad always told me, never give a stranger into your car, no matter how beautiful. She might be a crazy psycho. Or she may claim rape. Don't invite unknown strangers to be close to you, into your house or car.

So, if the victim was a human, WTF? The shitskin was a warning!

If the victim was a negress, it's no big deal, they maybe just want to do nigger things.

NotThatGuy
10-13-2020, 11:02 AM
She had to be a nig. Only niggers hang out at bus stop's and willingly jump into cars with strangers. She was probably hoping to rob him.

As for the name Coon Rapids, they were debating on changing the name, due to racism. Then the residents opted to have the town renamed to "Nigger Falls" and they decided, Coon Rapids, isn't that bad.

DaveInTexas
10-13-2020, 03:53 PM
Growing up, my dad always told me, never give a stranger into your car, no matter how beautiful. She might be a crazy psycho. Or she may claim rape. Don't invite unknown strangers to be close to you, into your house or car.

So, if the victim was a human, WTF? The shitskin was a warning!

If the victim was a negress, it's no big deal, they maybe just want to do nigger things.

My dad told me something similar: Don't go looking for trouble and you won't find any

Whitey Ford
10-14-2020, 06:44 PM

LOL
Coon Rapids. Talk about truth in advertising.
https://i.imgur.com/f3FBOJr.jpg

Jim Crow
10-14-2020, 07:30 PM
She had to be a nig. Only niggers hang out at bus stop's and willingly jump into cars with strangers. She was probably hoping to rob him.

As for the name Coon Rapids, they were debating on changing the name, due to racism. Then the residents opted to have the town renamed to "Nigger Falls" and they decided, Coon Rapids, isn't that bad.

I think I like the residents in that town!