PDA

View Full Version : Whatchoo meen?

Full Clip
10-10-2020, 10:44 PM
Orka Chimpfrey has just said the human beings created racism.
Which I guess means that Niggers didn't.
Which sounds about right given that they never created anything except wholesale crime etc.

haywood
10-11-2020, 08:10 AM
Which sounds about right given that they never created anything except wholesale crime etc.

Orka chimpfrey is a worthless pos!!

IseDaDiva
10-11-2020, 09:57 AM
Human beings did not create racism. They became racist, but why? Orca needs to ask herself this question: "If everyone on the planet hates us, is it possible we're doing something wrong"?

haywood
10-11-2020, 11:20 AM
Human beings did not create racism. They became racist, but why? Orca needs to ask herself this question: "If everyone on the planet hates us, is it possible we're doing something wrong"?

I don't like obese, entitled sows who lecture humans!!

Unregistered
10-11-2020, 08:23 PM

Okra Whalefry is nothing but a disgusting nigger sowpotamus.
Human beings created racism? Perhaps, but that shouldn't concern niggers as it does not apply to niggers. Racism only involves different races of humans. Due to the fact that niggers are not human, but are a separate species of dangerous animal, it should not be of concern to them. Speciesists and speciesism might be more appropriate for niggers to place their concerns on. Niggers would be happier, and the world would make more sense to them, if they could only realize they are not human but are just filthy animals

Blue Gum
10-12-2020, 01:55 PM
Orka chimpfrey is a worthless pos!!

^^^^^that sums it up very nicely, that sloppy fat nigger sow, okra, truly is a piece of dog shit...

Coon Club Road
10-13-2020, 12:27 AM
Hard to believe Orka Chimpfrey has been so successful over the years.

I'd wager to say the reason behind her success is white folks.

Unregistered
10-13-2020, 04:39 PM

Yep! More precisely there is a special kind of white females, who value emotion over rational thinking. Know many of them, as soon as you give them a heartwarming story, they are all in. Even if they are smart otherwise (Evidence: Popularity of this fat illiterate ape orca chimpfrey...)

tweakstick
10-14-2020, 02:28 AM
Yep! More precisely there is a special kind of white females, who value emotion over rational thinking. Know many of them, as soon as you give them a heartwarming story, they are all in. Even if they are smart otherwise (Evidence: Popularity of this fat illiterate ape orca chimpfrey...)

Well, Unreggie, you beat me to it!

When I think of the average Orca fan, I think of Al Bundy's wife. Sleeps till noon, wakes up, eats shit for breakfast and does her nails while watching Orca, eating Bon Bons and lamenting her sorry state in life. The show would no doubt be about a downtrodden woman who made it big despite all the men in her life trying to keep her down. Her shows were always the same. No big surprise that the Orca movie was as well.

Not too much of a surprise either to find her connection to Hollyweird pedos or Jeffrey Epstein as well since they all run(ran) around in the same occult circles with young kids. I always knew she was a maladjusted lesbo. Not too much of a stretch to find out she was bringing/meeting kids out on pedo island.

Of course, the media and networks are trying their best to sweep it under the rug now. Go figure.

haywood
10-14-2020, 12:02 PM

Exactly!!

Jim Crow
10-14-2020, 02:07 PM

It is.But the nigger species is loyal to no one!