PDA

View Full Version : South West captain appeases baboon to cover its monkey tits

CoonsЯus
10-09-2020, 10:10 AM
https://nypost.com/2020/10/09/southwest-stops-woman-from-boarding-flight-wearing-low-cut-top/

A brilliantly diplomatic airline captain defused an explosive " uh Gotz muh rightz " nigger sow situation by lending it a T-Shirt so it could board a plane. Clearly, the T-shirt will need to be soaked in bleach for 3 months to try and get the nigger stank out. The nigger wanted to board with its vile monkey tits on display and was prevented by the airline's dress code. Now you know why airlines have dress codes, to prevent over exposed niggers from sitting next to you.

animal mother
10-09-2020, 10:17 AM
No one, but no one would want to be exposed to this hideous sow’s udders. Southwest does not issue eye bleach upon boarding.

CoonsЯus
10-09-2020, 02:05 PM
What shocks me is that the vile sow didn't have it's baboon ass or Muh-Poooosey hanging out too.

That picture almost made me :hurl

Jim Crow
10-09-2020, 03:20 PM
Personally I think the captain was far too nice to that fucking baboon piece of shit obnoxious ignorant nigger beast ape monkey sow pig.I would’ve left her in the fucking airport to learn the rules.

animal mother
10-09-2020, 03:43 PM
Personally I think the captain was far too nice to that fucking baboon piece of shit obnoxious ignorant nigger beast ape monkey sow pig.I would’ve left her in the fucking airport to learn the rules.

I think he did it not to inconvenience the other passengers from the inevitable chimpout If the ape was denied boarding.

I'd bet he just didn't want the controversy of "racist airlines", so it was a pragmatic decision. We will see if Americans are really tired of niggershines in November. We let it get too far, not us specifically, but sadly our own human liberal kin.

haywood
10-09-2020, 04:10 PM
https://nypost.com/2020/10/09/southwest-stops-woman-from-boarding-flight-wearing-low-cut-top/

a brilliantly diplomatic airline captain defused an explosive " uh gotz muh rightz " nigger sow situation by lending it a t-shirt so it could board a plane. Clearly, the t-shirt will need to be soaked in bleach for 3 months to try and get the nigger stank out. The nigger wanted to board with its vile monkey tits on display and was prevented by the airline's dress code. Now you know why airlines have dress codes, to prevent over exposed niggers from sitting next to you.

ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!

Coon Club Road
10-09-2020, 11:02 PM
Hopefully it was a T shirt the captain lifted off the lavatory services truck used to wipe the poop tank dip stick when he was doing his walk around.