PDA

View Full Version : Pregnant Sow Wrangled

Espantoon
10-07-2020, 03:02 PM
A pregnant sow in Kansas City interfered with cops arresting some buck, and got arrested herself. The racist cop put his knee on her back. I'm sure "peaceful protests" will be forthcoming.
https://www.nbc12.com/2020/10/04/officer-kneels-pregnant-womans-back-during-arrest-missouri/?fbclid=IwAR2bsnPuQ_hlBhDY3zFRhKweXnJXw5gEdY3XWitp Jy2PFew9jaUrpm6uEhQ

haywood
10-07-2020, 03:15 PM
A pregnant sow in Kansas City interfered with cops arresting some buck, and got arrested herself. The racist cop put his knee on her back. I'm sure "peaceful protests" will be forthcoming.
https://www.nbc12.com/2020/10/04/officer-kneels-pregnant-womans-back-during-arrest-missouri/?fbclid=IwAR2bsnPuQ_hlBhDY3zFRhKweXnJXw5gEdY3XWitp Jy2PFew9jaUrpm6uEhQ

Did the sow get the "electronic bullwhip?!"

Jim Crow
10-07-2020, 03:21 PM
What are ignorant niggers trying to say,that if you’re a pregnant nigger,you should be allowed to commit a crime?The pregnant beast broke the law and suffered consequences.

Espantoon
10-07-2020, 03:35 PM
Did the sow get the "electronic bullwhip?!"
Unfortunately not. That would have been hilarious.

IseDaDiva
10-07-2020, 06:10 PM
I prefer to use the word "gravid" in reference to sows. "Pregnant" should be used when referring to humans and other higher life-forms, like cats or mice.

Midder Peenud Hayed
10-07-2020, 07:25 PM
Sows are infected, not "pregnant".

Niglets are not "babies" or "children" -- they are mini-niggers.

IseDaDiva
10-07-2020, 09:58 PM

The sow might have dropped her niglet right there and then, thus saving the taxpayers all the grief of another nigger growing up on welfare, committing crimes and getting a free ride in NU.

Espantoon
10-07-2020, 10:30 PM
The sow might have dropped her niglet right there and then, thus saving the taxpayers all the grief of another nigger growing up on welfare, committing crimes and getting a free ride in NU.
Yes, that would have been ideal. I actually thought of referring to the sow as gravid, but I have generally heard that term used in reference to reptiles and amphibians, which are no doubt more useful than niggers.

IseDaDiva
10-07-2020, 11:07 PM

Yes, that would have been ideal. I actually thought of referring to the sow as gravid, but I have generally heard that term used in reference to reptiles and amphibians, which are no doubt more useful than niggers.

This is true, which is why I don't like comparing niggers to animals, other than maybe cockroaches, bloodsuckers or other harmful parasites.

haywood
10-08-2020, 08:47 AM

I call them "FCA." Future Criminals of America!!

haywood
10-08-2020, 08:48 AM
This is true, which is why I don't like comparing niggers to animals, other than maybe cockroaches, bloodsuckers or other harmful parasites.

Even THOSE are HIGHER life forms than niggers!!

Odin's balls
10-08-2020, 12:28 PM
I prefer to use the word "gravid" in reference to sows. "Pregnant" should be used when referring to humans and other higher life-forms, like cats or mice.

Oddly, gravid is the Danish term for pregnancy in humans.

Sandy
10-10-2020, 10:35 PM

They're worse than tribbles in Star Trek. They're born pregnant and, as African famines have proven, don't need to be fed to reproduce.

Nilz Baris: Kirk, I am going to hold you responsible. There must be thousands of niggers on my station!
Kirk: Hundreds of thousands.
Spock: One million seven hundred seventy one thousand five hundred sixty one. That's assuming one nigger, multiplying with an average litter of ten, producing a new generation every twelve years over a period of one century.

Midder Peenud Hayed
10-11-2020, 01:21 AM
:lmao LMMFLWAO @ Mr. S.!