PDA

View Full Version : What do we call a tranny that gets pregnant by a tranny sow?

Sandy
10-06-2020, 06:47 PM
I'm speechless at this abomination of nature.

haywood
10-06-2020, 06:56 PM
i'm speechless at this abomination of nature.

as am i!!

animal mother
10-06-2020, 07:18 PM
:furk

No words!

IseDaDiva
10-06-2020, 08:02 PM
How old is that silverback nigger? Look at its mummfied paws. Jesus... I don't care what anyone does in the privacy of their own homes or nests or whatever. But not only do these freaks advertise this everywhere with their grotesque pictures as though it's something to be proud of, but we are being ordered to find this type of mental illness adorable and sweet. If we do not, we are transphobic/homophobic Nazis who must be shamed and shunned. BTW, all these nuts need to look up the definition of "phobia". It doesn't mean what they think it does. I'm not afraid of these caricatures of human beings, but merely disgusted.

And that is not a pregnant man. If it has a uterus in which a poor unfortunate baby is growing, it's female, even if it had a double mastectomy, took hormones to grow a beard, or even got a hot dog stitched on to its crotch.

I have nostalgia for the days when everyone kept their dirty little secrets and perversions to themselves and didn't crow about them to a bunch of idiotic nitwits and libtards on some sicko daytime talk show.

Can we find some uninhabited island somewhere, chip in to buy it and go live there, far from the epidemic of insanity all around us?

tweakstick
10-06-2020, 08:46 PM
How much more of this shit do they think that they are going to pull before fire and brimstone of Biblical proportions rain down on this country? Sodom and Gomorrah has nothing on this shit hole sometimes. At least they didn't chop each other's dikks off and turn them inside out and call it a vajayjay.

Jim Crow
10-06-2020, 09:10 PM
Just when I thought I‘d seen it all!

Keep Britain White
10-12-2020, 03:01 PM
Can we find some uninhabited island somewhere, chip in to buy it and go live there, far from the epidemic of insanity all around us?

Oh, how I so wish that were possible. Maybe? Perhaps? It's a thought....

Keep Britain White
10-12-2020, 03:03 PM
Why are they in the least bit concerned about the sex of the baby? I thought it didn't matter to them?

Just shows how fucked up their brains are!

Jim Crow
10-12-2020, 03:03 PM
I pity the poor beast that comes out of that nasty womb. The little animal they produce doesn’t have a chance from birth!

IseDaDiva
10-12-2020, 05:50 PM
Why are they in the least bit concerned about the sex of the baby? I thought it didn't matter to them?

Just shows how fucked up their brains are!

They'll put "Sex unknown" on the birf certificate and let the mutant sprog decide what its pronouns will be when it's old enough.