PDA

View Full Version : Mudshark and her nigger chimp pet son. Gets throw off plane.

Cat fur allergic
10-06-2020, 08:56 AM
Now the media is outrage cause how dare they throw the monkey and the single mother off the plane!

https://ca.style.yahoo.com/mom-kicked-off-american-airlines-flight-speaks-out-200821380.html

IseDaDiva
10-06-2020, 10:54 AM
Why do they say "single mother" like that makes her special? (As Judge Judy said to one single mother/mudshark, "So? That doesn't make you the Madonna.") Every mudshark who gets knocked up by some nigger buck automatically becomes a single mother.

haywood
10-06-2020, 12:22 PM
mudsharks and their sprogs never feel they need to follow the rules and when told to they scream racism!!!

every single time!!

Sandy
10-06-2020, 01:13 PM
The whore cunt is acting just like a nigger, blaming everybody else, instead of accepting that its demon spawn was out of control. If the niglet acts this way with just a mask, imagine when it starts school and a school cop has to put spit guards on it, or when it's hauled into court and a judge orders it muzzled.

When traveling home to New Hampshire last month, Rachel Starr Davis’s son went into meltdown mode. For a two-year-old, that’s just a part of daily life. But her child’s tantrum was about wearing a mask, which meant the outburst escalated from an ordinary display of emotion to a major ordeal.

According to the 34-year-old single mother, she had her hands full with her bags as she was boarding an American Airlines plane, and her son in a sling on her chest. “I didn't have a mask handy for him, so I had to get one out,” she tells Yahoo Life. A flight attendant approached while this was happening who, Davis says, was “immediately aggressive,” and that they quickly called for a supervisor to come.

The frustrated mother reports her child was screaming and pushing the mask away the entire time — which isn’t entirely surprising. Masks can be difficult for younger children (especially kids ages 2 and under) to wear or get used to wearing. Davis’ son turned 2 back in June, and she herself said her son hasn’t needed to wear masks as he hasn’t been out in public save for an occasional trip to the market when she wears him in a sling close to her chest. And while the American Academy of Pediatrics states that masks can be worn safely by children ages 2 and up, that doesn’t account for the willfulness of children. The World Health Organization, meanwhile recommends masks be worn by children over the age of 6.

https://www.yahoo.com/lifestyle/mom-kicked-off-american-airlines-flight-speaks-out-200821380.html

Her Instagram whining tells the truth.

The Captain walking right by me as I screamed my head off in my absolute worst moment.

They moved us to a flight tonight, on the same airline who’s company policy kicked us off the last flight, because my two year old son wouldn’t keep a mask securely over his nose and mouth at all times.

This is the world we live in? This is not a mask debate. This is a ‘be a god damned human’ debate.

She was causing as much trouble as her niglet, so yeah, it's about being human, and she wasn't being one. Next time, stuff the niglet in a suitcase, or have it hauled by cattle freight.

haywood
10-06-2020, 01:37 PM
The whore cunt is acting just like a nigger, blaming everybody else, instead of accepting that its demon spawn was out of control. If the niglet acts this way with just a mask, imagine when it starts school and a school cop has to put spit guards on it, or when it's hauled into court and a judge orders it muzzled.

https://www.yahoo.com/lifestyle/mom-kicked-off-american-airlines-flight-speaks-out-200821380.html

Her Instagram whining tells the truth.

She was causing as much trouble as her niglet, so yeah, it's about being human, and she wasn't being one. Next time, stuff the niglet in a suitcase, or have it hauled by cattle freight.

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Whitey Ford
10-06-2020, 03:15 PM
According to the 34-year-old single mother

'Single Mother' meh. 34 years old, looks ten years older. Typical burner.

The frustrated mother reports her child was screaming and pushing the mask away the entire time — which isn’t entirely surprising.

No, not surprising at all.

https://i.imgur.com/rlsSonp.jpg

tweakstick
10-06-2020, 04:08 PM
https://i.imgur.com/rlsSonp.jpg
Hilarious pic, Whitey!
:rofl

If it were caged and stowed properly in the cargo hold with the rest of the pets as it should have been, no-one would have known that it took it's mask off.

Still, it's bullshit to try to get any two year old to do this. It's simply not going to happen.

WITH THAT SAID, you know damn well there is more to this story than the nigger loving media is going to tell us. I'm sure that in addition to the screaming, there was some other bad behavior on the part of the burner which no doubt included cursing, threatening behavior and probably some other action else just short of warranting charges for them to be kicked off the flight. After all, burners always take on nigger traits after being around them long enough.

Jim Crow
10-06-2020, 09:49 PM
Same ol shit, different day.Niggers want to break the rules, then they cry because they suffer the consequences.