PDA

View Full Version : Texas ' good boi ' gets po po lead poisoning after breaking up fight

CoonsЯus
10-05-2020, 08:54 AM
A nigger was electrified and leadified by the po for apparently attempting to break up a flight. The ' good boi ' pics are out already, just waiting for the bow tie and teddy bear shots. Niggers are perpetually guilty of some crime, so consider it justice for past or impending criminality. I see it as a calming affair, now I know there is one less angry nigger to spoil somebody's day or decimate an innocent family.

Philadelphia-based civil rights lawyer Lee Merritt said he is working with the family to “get justice” for Price, calling him “a hometown hero.”

https://nypost.com/2020/10/04/texas-man-called-pillar-of-community-fatally-shot-by-police-officer/

animal mother
10-05-2020, 11:27 AM
I another taser fail! WTF, can these things be anymore useless against niggers? I’m all for lead therapy when needed, but if niggers could be wrangled alive it would end the predictable chimpouts and gibsmedat nigger lottos.

Jim Crow
10-05-2020, 03:10 PM
I will agree that he is definitely a good nigger now!

I aint bin dun did dat!
10-05-2020, 07:18 PM
[QUOTE=CoonsЯus;136381]A nigger was electrified and leadified by the po for apparently attempting to break up a flight. The ' good boi ' pics are out already, just waiting for the bow tie and teddy bear shots. Niggers are perpetually guilty of some crime, so consider it justice for past or impending criminality. I see it as a calming affair, now I know there is one less angry nigger to spoil somebody's day or decimate an innocent family.

This sucks though. Now we get to hear about this one for months on end.

Midder Peenud Hayed
10-05-2020, 08:42 PM
[QUOTE=CoonsЯus;136381]This sucks though. Now we get to hear about this one for months on end.

A good nigger always provides a net benefit to Human society.

I aint bin dun did dat!
10-05-2020, 10:12 PM
[QUOTE=I aint bin dun did dat!;136438]

A good nigger always provides a net benefit to Human society.

you’re right. I needed to look at the bigger picture. How many millions will it’s fambly get though?

Coon Club Road
10-07-2020, 07:59 PM
Taser barbs are meant to pierce human skin through minimal or light clothing.

Coon skin is like drilling stainless steel... it just smokes and squeals.

Whitey Ford
10-09-2020, 06:58 AM
Another Saint Dindu. He was out jogging, bird watching and spreading the Word of God to the childrens, right? After the niggers finish burning down half that town, the truth will finally emerge. It was probably a drug deal gone bad or something. The nigger probably had drugs in his system. Surveillance video will show him assaulting the cops or something. Until then, he's Saint Dindu.

https://i.imgur.com/MQElWiu.png

CoonsЯus
10-09-2020, 02:03 PM
Until then, he's Saint Dindu.

Trouble is though, once a nigger has be anointed a saint, there's no erasing the nigger's ' goodness ' even after the truth has been revealed.

Jim Crow
10-09-2020, 03:24 PM
Trouble is though, once a nigger has be anointed a saint, there's no erasing the nigger's ' goodness ' even after the truth has been revealed.
Only a fucking moron liberal cocksucker would anoint a fucking nigger beast as a saint.All nigger beasts are demons at best.Which is why they wear the mark of the beast,which is blackness,same as what is in their souls!Niggers are descendants of Cain,the first nigger!