PDA

View Full Version : Savage nigger assaults Rick Moranis in NYC

IseDaDiva
10-03-2020, 11:45 AM
Just because. I guess White Lives Don't Matter and YT better stay out of parks and off the streets now that NYC is the Planet of the Apes. Good job, libtards.

Rick Moranis, star of "Honey, I Shrunk the Kids," was attacked by a wild nigger near New York City's Central Park on Thursday, police said.

https://www.nbcnewyork.com/news/local/actor-rick-moranis-sucker-punched-by-stranger-near-central-park-police/2648506/

A World Without Niggers
10-04-2020, 08:49 PM
Not on HIS WATCH 12551

Whitey Ford
10-05-2020, 03:57 PM
https://i.imgur.com/qVZvi1g.jpg

nigfreewisconsin
10-06-2020, 02:44 AM
You'd think, as a Ghostbuster, Moranis would have experience dealing with spooks.

IseDaDiva
10-06-2020, 09:55 AM
Of course barely makes the news at all.
If attacker white, and actor black, would be first thing on all TV news for 2 weeks.
Media won't dare mention nigger punched him because he's white, when it's totally obvious.
Young nigger half-gorilla punching small, weak, senior citizens is okay, if victim white.
How you feeling about niggers now, Rick? Feeling like you still want to live in Nig York being around niggers all the time?

video:
xxx.youtube.com/watch?v=yeqM4f4k6GE

surely soon to be taken down by youtube for not properly following the narrative

No kidding.I saw this story by accident, mixed in with a few small sidebar stories. No big deal, but imagine the furor if a big YT guy randomly punched some small senior citizen nigger? Hate crime!

I feel for Rick Moranis. He gave up his career after his wife died so he could raise his kids himself. Imagine a nigger giving up anything for his niglets even if he knew who they are?

haywood
10-06-2020, 08:24 PM
No kidding.I saw this story by accident, mixed in with a few small sidebar stories. No big deal, but imagine the furor if a big YT guy randomly punched some small senior citizen nigger? Hate crime!

I feel for Rick Moranis. He gave up his career after his wife died so he could raise his kids himself. Imagine a nigger giving up anything for his niglets even if he knew who they are?

Rick needs to hire a bodyguard.

Sandy
10-07-2020, 01:41 PM
No big deal, but imagine the furor if a big YT guy randomly punched some small senior citizen nigger? Hate crime!

Not even that much. Niggers and sand niggers complain about dirty looks and "microaggressions" as hate crimes.

Midder Peenud Hayed
10-07-2020, 05:58 PM
Rick needs to hire a bodyguard.

He wouldn't need one if he simply stayed away from niggers.

IseDaDiva
10-07-2020, 06:05 PM
He wouldn't need one if he simply stayed away from niggers.

HOw do you stay away from niggers when you're just standing on a street and minding your own business? I happen to think that people shouldn't have to abandon their homes and find some nigger-free wilderness in which to live because TPTB have decreed that niggers and muzzies should be permitted to assault, attack, rape, rob and commmit all manner of crimes against humans, with impunity. Of course, wailing, nigger-loving, de-fund the police libtards are a huge part of this problem (nigger-loving until their upscale neighbourhoods get invaded, that is) and it's getting worse so I don't know what the answer is.

Midder Peenud Hayed
10-07-2020, 06:21 PM
HOw do you stay away from niggers when you're just standing on a street and minding your own business? I happen to think that people shouldn't have to abandon their homes and find some nigger-free wilderness in which to live because TPTB have decreed that niggers and muzzies should be permitted to assault, attack, rape, rob and commmit all manner of crimes against humans, with impunity. Of course, wailing, nigger-loving, de-fund the police libtards are a huge part of this problem (nigger-loving until their upscale neighbourhoods get invaded, that is) and it's getting worse so I don't know what the answer is.

I totally agree with that in principle, but that's not the reality in which we live.

That leaves us with two choices, IMHO...

One, live amongst niggers and "tolerate" the risk of being savaged by them, or Two, get as far away from them as you can.

At this point in time, there is no Door #3. We have 47 million constitutionally-protected niggers infesting this country.

The one right we still have is to live our lives in places where there are fewer niggers.

Jim Crow
10-15-2020, 01:04 PM
I totally agree with that in principle, but that's not the reality in which we live.

That leaves us with two choices, IMHO...

One, live amongst niggers and "tolerate" the risk of being savaged by them, or Two, get as far away from them as you can.

At this point in time, there is no Door #3. We have 47 million constitutionally-protected niggers infesting this country.

The one right we still have is to live our lives in places where there are fewer niggers.
That is why the white folks are moving out of the inner cities and into the suburbs. Wherever niggers dwell, there is crime and destruction.The more niggs,the more crime and destruction.