PDA

View Full Version : Nigger beast in Aus. tries to snatch 2-year-old

IseDaDiva
10-01-2020, 07:32 PM
Maybe the Africoon was hongry or having a muh dik attack. I guess parents need to keep their kids leashed to protect them from "migrants".

A mother has spoken about the terrifying moment a man grabbed her toddler and tried to drag her away in broad daylight.

https://7news.com.au/news/vic/victorian-mum-speaks-after-toddler-keirah-grabbed-on-bike-in-harkness-as-police-search-for-offender-c-1353072

Aussie Chimper
10-01-2020, 07:56 PM
I didn't know that was a nigger.

This is the little girl the filthy nigger beast tried to abduct.

Coon Club Road
10-02-2020, 08:05 AM
I didn't know that was a nigger...

"The offender is perceived to be African in appearance"

Thats because they can't say the offender is perceived to be a nigger!

Aussie Chimper
10-02-2020, 02:39 PM
"The offender is perceived to be African in appearance"

Thats because they can't say the offender is perceived to be a nigger!

In Australia, nigger offenders are always "perceived to be African in appearance." This is because reporters here have to comply with advisory guidelines and standards of practice set out by the Australian Press Council.

The Council’s principles state: “Publications should not place gratuitous emphasis on the race, religion, nationality, colour, country of origin, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, illness, or age of an individual or group. Where it is relevant and in the public interest, publications may report or express opinions in these areas".
An obvious case where reference to a person’s physical characteristics or ethnic background is relevant, or in the public interest, is when they are part of police descriptions of wanted suspects. This is particularly so when the suspects are regarded as violent and dangerous. When a person’s physical characteristics or ethnic background are tendered as relevant evidence in court, they are then matters of public record.

https://www.presscouncil.org.au/document-search/guideline-reporting-of-race/?LocatorGroupID=662&LocatorFormID=677&FromSearch=1

So, a reporter cannot say an African man robbed a bottle shop or car-jacked someone as they typically do, but can only offer their 'opinion' of the description of the nigger offender. This is also why the race of an offender is almost never made public if an arrest is made before the story hits the news.

Somehow, this makes niggers and their coddlers feel better. If niggers didn't disproportionately commit much more crime (worldwide), then accurate reporting of their race with their crimes wouldn't be an issue.

Midder Peenud Hayed
10-02-2020, 05:24 PM
That's interesting, AC.

We have self-imposed speech limitations here in the Colonies, but there are innumerable workarounds to get past them. This site is proof of that.

There are a very few vulgar terms that even I won't fucking use because the cunts are cocksuckers, but that's about it.

Our news media haven't attached a racial qualifier to criminal acts since I was a little kid. We all play "Guess the Race?" here, and almost always win (the other day I got a crazed Thai woman confused for a sheboon), but our talking heads will never tell that it was a "Negro" that bashed an old lady's skull in for her social security check.

That's not the law, per se, that's something we do to ourselves...

IseDaDiva
10-02-2020, 05:48 PM
In Australia, nigger offenders are always "perceived to be African in appearance." This is because reporters here have to comply with advisory guidelines and standards of practice set out by the Australian Press Council.

https://www.presscouncil.org.au/document-search/guideline-reporting-of-race/?LocatorGroupID=662&LocatorFormID=677&FromSearch=1

So, a reporter cannot say an African man robbed a bottle shop or car-jacked someone as they typically do, but can only offer their 'opinion' of the description of the nigger offender. This is also why the race of an offender is almost never made public if an arrest is made before the story hits the news.

Somehow, this makes niggers and their coddlers feel better. If niggers didn't disproportionately commit much more crime (worldwide), then accurate reporting of their race with their crimes wouldn't be an issue.

OH, but the ass-kissing, phony nigger-loving media always screams, "WHITE MAN" if there happens to be the rare case of YT doing anything to to some poor, downtrodden nigger. Always!

As for this "perceived" Africoon - what exactly did a full-grown nigger buck intend to do with this white baby? Let's not speculate or stereotype. Maybe it was his noble attempt to rescue her from what he "perceived" to be a neglectful mother?