PDA

View Full Version : $500 million unaccounted for in Haiti relief

Chimp Detester
09-30-2020, 02:49 PM
So the American Red Cross raised $500 million for relief in the turd hole known as Haiti, after its devastating earthquake and hurricane. That was in 2010. And nobody knows where the money went. Investing in niggers will always be a bottomless pit.

https://www.npr.org/2015/06/03/411524156/in-search-of-the-red-cross-500-million-in-haiti-relief?fbclid=IwAR1wvaJ6vPQpI57kikNmIeeh6QN0-Wp7vu2ORbSn4WUaSYiaHYfBM37R0QE

***I tried to post this in the Nigger News From Around The World section, but was not allowed to do so. Perhaps a moderator can move this?

animal mother
09-30-2020, 03:16 PM
Gee, I hope they didn’t loose the bucket of piss that I donated.

Jim Crow
09-30-2020, 03:49 PM
LOL!

Midder Peenud Hayed
09-30-2020, 07:21 PM
Were the Clinton's "helping" the Red Cross with this fund-raising...?

Whitey Ford
10-01-2020, 09:02 PM
Were the Clinton's "helping" the Red Cross with this fund-raising...?

https://i.imgur.com/4fWds7Y.jpg

Odin's balls
10-02-2020, 11:24 AM

Far too generous.

I donated a cold cup of piss and demanded the cup back.

Chimpwhipper
10-02-2020, 02:22 PM
I would definitely ax the Clinton's about it....

CoonsЯus
10-03-2020, 01:12 PM
Wish I was at the receiving end of nigger gibs. Imagine owning a brand new Range Rover which was bought with cash meant for niggers. The joy of it !!

Odin's balls
10-04-2020, 02:29 PM
There was a lot of questions asked at the time about all of the charities turning up and instantly buying all of the Nissan Patrol and Toyota Landcruisers available.

The dealerships sold more 4x4s that year than in their entire history in that hell hole.

Just a thought. Is there a Range Rover dealership in Haiti?

Whitey Ford
10-04-2020, 10:36 PM
Just a thought. Is there a Range Rover dealership in Haiti?

Range Rover was sold to India's TATA Group. Then they sold it to the ChiComs. I'm told that the quality of it has really, really gone downhill. It probably is a true niggermobile nowadays. Wouldn't be surprised if they start making them in Haiti. LOL

Odin's balls
10-05-2020, 01:29 AM
Range Rover was sold to India's TATA Group. Then they sold it to the ChiComs. I'm told that the quality of it has really, really gone downhill. It probably is a true niggermobile nowadays. Wouldn't be surprised if they start making them in Haiti. LOL

I remember them being bought out by TATA. I thought the Chinese just made cheap knock offs called the Land wind, which is so bad you can't import them to Europe due to it having a zero safety rating.

I owned a Range Rover for two years. Never again.
After playing sensor fault whack a mole, living with abysmal fuel economy and needing a new head gasket after 50k miles I finally gave up after the cylinder liners started ingesting coolant.

Ended up getting shot of it to one of the instant cash car dealers for around 2/3 of its actual value.

I asked where it was going, thinking it would be scrapped for parts. Apparently all Range Rovers go to Africa. The niggers love them.

They're welcome to it. The repair bills after two years were enough to bankrupt a small African country

I aint bin dun did dat!
10-05-2020, 11:23 PM

they’ll probably install some square wheels and wonder why the hell it won’t roll.

Sandy
10-12-2020, 08:38 AM
I asked where it was going, thinking it would be scrapped for parts. Apparently all Range Rovers go to Africa. The niggers love them.

They're welcome to it. The repair bills after two years were enough to bankrupt a small African country

I think similar to what I aint bin dun did dat said, they'll put wagon wheels on it and use animals to tow it around. Hell, they'll pull out the motor and transmission, and hide a few niggers under the hood to push it around, to maintain the appearance. Niggers love them because anything overpriced is their status symbol. A cRapper will pay $2000 for a bling phone covered with dull paste chips, not even cubic zirconia, or $1 million for a shitty little house.

Jim Crow
10-13-2020, 04:22 PM
https://i.imgur.com/4fWds7Y.jpg
There’s where at least $490,000 of it probably went.I look at the headlines every day and hope one of them or both are in the obituary section.I loathe the Clintons about as much as I do the nigger species.