PDA

View Full Version : Trump newest supreme court nominee is a nigger lover.

Cat fur allergic
09-28-2020, 12:22 PM
https://zh-prod-1cc738ca-7d3b-4a72-b792-20bd8d8fa069.storage.googleapis.com/s3fs-public/styles/inline_image_desktop/public/inline-images/Ei4lmSZWAAAX0cb.jpg?itok=dz54xwiU

https://www.zerohedge.com/political/boston-university-prof-denounces-barrett-white-colonizer-adopting-two-haitian-children#comment_stream

Jim Crow
09-28-2020, 12:42 PM
Good grief

Aussie Chimper
09-28-2020, 01:45 PM
So the highest law of the land is to be trusted to a woman who trusts a nigger buck with her 3 human daughters.
Trump sure has taken a big gamble with this one.

What's in the box to Trump's right? Signing pens or Cuban cigars?

Jim Crow
09-28-2020, 02:17 PM
When you adopt a dangerous pet, such as a nigger beast ,you are not only putting your own life at risk.You are risking the life of your children ,family ,the neighbors and your friends.And I don’t see what the attraction was.Niggers aren’t even exotic pets.Niggs are hideous smelly and volatile beasts which are prone to violence.

tweakstick
09-28-2020, 07:46 PM
What's in the box to Trump's right? Signing pens or Cuban cigars?

Neither. Pepper spray pens.

Ignatow
09-29-2020, 03:50 AM
See, even "intelligent, conservative" people still fall for nigger pets as trustworthy and docile. One, may be forgiven for a temporary failure of reasoning. Two? It's mental defect. How can we trust how this woman's way of thinking, really?

Sure, the 2 Haitians may just be accessories just like adopted niglets of the Hollywood bitches. But why choose a spawn of evil as a prop?

One thing I won't agree with is the outlawing of abortion. That's necessary for the nigger race! It's a chance to do good, if not for the human race, for the environment, since we all know niggers are polluting scum.

tweakstick
09-29-2020, 08:49 AM
One thing I won't agree with is the outlawing of abortion. That's necessary for the nigger race! It's a chance to do good, if not for the human race, for the environment, since we all know niggers are polluting scum.

SCOTUS has rarely overturned one of it's own previous rulings for various reasons. The top one is the precedent that such action would take. The notion that "we'll get them next time, as soon as one dies" would always be in the back of the minds of both the voters and the other two branches. The concept of the finality of judgement is ruined by revisiting any previous case already decided. It has happened rarely, but each time it does, the lid on Pandora's box gets another crack in it. The court is more keenly aware of this than anyone else

As much as I detest the act of abortions performed on humans for almost any reason save a few cases (mother's life for example) I don't see it ever being overturned. It's just not going to happen. I don't see abortions for niggers any differently than population culling of other nuisance animals. Humans simply need to be more responsible and not put themselves in the same stirrups as the niggers.

As far as the tar-baby pet adoptions go, I can only surmise that Trump picked her for ease of confirmation - picking a nominee that would stand the best chance at winning. Too bad the deep state didn't release news of her death earlier when it actually happened.;)

Coon Club Road
09-29-2020, 09:34 AM
Ok everyone, don't over think this.

Maybe the family needs the cars washed and shined regularly, and maybe the dogshit picked up from the backyard?

Maybe the female one gets up and makes waffles and pancakes in the morning then scrubs the skid Mark's out of the bowl :lol

NotThatGuy
09-29-2020, 02:33 PM

Maybe the family needs the cars washed and shined regularly, and maybe the dogshit picked up from the backyard?

Maybe the female one gets up and makes waffles and pancakes in the morning then scrubs the skid Mark's out of the bowl :lol

That was my thought too. I always heard Haitians make the best maids and gardners.

tweakstick
09-29-2020, 06:16 PM

:rofl

Haitians make pancakes and waffles out of mud.

Also, if it is making food for humans, it damn sure better be watched to make sure it washes it's paws before touching the food since it just picked up dogshit and scrubbed the toilets.

Jim Crow
09-30-2020, 06:55 AM
See, even "intelligent, conservative" people still fall for nigger pets as trustworthy and docile. One, may be forgiven for a temporary failure of reasoning. Two? It's mental defect. How can we trust how this woman's way of thinking, really?

Sure, the 2 Haitians may just be accessories just like adopted niglets of the Hollywood bitches. But why choose a spawn of evil as a prop?

I am also pro life. I am against a aborting human babies. But when it comes to niggers all bets are off!I don’t care what happens to a nigger or it’s disgusting spawn.Niggers are a waste of life.

Buck Simian
09-30-2020, 10:56 PM
Ok, Yeah she is obviously a nigger lover. But still its burning liberals up that she is replacing Ginsburg. Anything that pisses liberals off is a good thing. I hope they frisked the little nigger boy though, you know he probably tried to snatch something shiny out of the oval office.

Coon Club Road
10-01-2020, 12:41 AM
...I hope they frisked the little nigger boy though, you know he probably tried to snatch something shiny out of the oval office.

One liner of the day award!
:thumb