PDA

View Full Version : Cortez the genius ex-con nigger posts on FB that it wlil shoot cops if someone gives it money

Sandy
09-28-2020, 08:54 AM
Cortez Lamont Edwards, 29, on Wednesday posted the video, in which he showed the Louisville Metro Police Department responding to an unspecified crime scene in front of his home.

Edwards, who was livestreaming the video, was seen with an “AR variant pistol including a non-extendible support brace with an extended magazine” during the clip, in which he also said “he is requesting being paid $30,000.00 to shoot Louisville Metro Police Department (LMPD) officers on scene,” according to a Sunday press release by the U.S. Attorney’s Office in the Western District of Kentucky.

https://www.foxnews.com/us/louisville-police-felon-facebook-guns

Coon Club Road
09-28-2020, 09:36 AM
Always expect a nigger to have a side hustle!

Jim Crow
09-28-2020, 02:29 PM
I believe he’s up for the stupidest nugget of the year award. How stupid do you have to be to post your self with an AR pistol on Facebook asking to be paid $30,000 to kill an LEO?And the monkey son of a bitch was also a felon. I’m sure this had to be a ploy to get him back into NU. He must be missing the jail house punks.

haywood
09-28-2020, 05:50 PM
https://www.foxnews.com/us/louisville-police-felon-facebook-guns

That's what a 60 (and I am being GENEROUS) IQ and an undeveloped FRONTAL LOBE will get you!! Look at the CLUELESS, SOULLESS eyes of that PATHETIC knuckle-dragging boot-lip!!

Ignatow
09-29-2020, 02:40 AM
It was just letting us know that niggers are the original conquistadors and sheeit.

nigfreewisconsin
09-30-2020, 01:35 AM
Give a human enough books and learning resources, and he will firmly grasp the highest thoughts and concepts.

Give a human enough crack and hits on the head with a hammer and he might finally grasp a nigger's "Thinking".

This dumb soulless ape was on Facebook, on a live video stream, holding a gun, DEMANDING large sums of money to openly shoot a police officer? The human mind is simply not meant to comprehend this level of stupidity.

IseDaDiva
09-30-2020, 08:08 PM