PDA

View Full Version : Savage Mammy stabs her butt nugget to death. Grandpappy mildly perturbed

IseDaDiva
09-27-2020, 10:07 PM
"We're still trying to figure out what happened at this time; all we know is the victim and the suspect were in the house," said Jose Jara, with the Chicago Police Department.

What do they think happened? Just more TNB.

Grandpappy, with the culturally appropriated name of "Washington", explains his shock and heartache in the usual articulate and insightful nigger way:

"Y'all would have loved her. Sweet little girl. Man. Granddaddy little girl," he said

https://abc7chicago.com/garfield-park-stabbing-girl-killed-chicago-police-dead/6595465/

But it's just more niggers killing their own nigger spawn, so I guess no marches, protests, looting, or statues erected.

Midder Peenud Hayed
09-27-2020, 10:35 PM
Excellent!

A breeding sow is off to N.U. where its monkey-maker will be shut down indefinitely, and a hideous sow niglet that was about to start breeding itself, will never shit out its own nigger felons.

Human Win! = 100%

Jim Crow
09-27-2020, 10:37 PM
That’s the type of behavior I expect from an uncivilized vile savage ape nigger bitch.Standard nigger stuff right there.

Sandy
09-28-2020, 09:02 AM
A breeding sow is off to N.U. where its monkey-maker will be shut down indefinitely

Hopefully, but the way some prisons are run...

Coon Club Road
09-28-2020, 09:26 AM
...But it's just more niggers killing their own nigger spawn, so I guess no marches, protests, looting, or statues erected.

Aww c'mon... you mean there isn't just a tiny bit of room for a little looting? :lol

haywood
09-28-2020, 07:22 PM
That’s the type of behavior I expect from an uncivilized vile savage ape nigger bitch.Standard nigger stuff right there.

YEP!!