PDA

View Full Version : The niggerization of everything goes on: now it's Tinkerbell

Sandy
09-26-2020, 12:24 PM
At least Peter Pan wasn't niggerized. Well, I'm cheering for Captain Hook again. I did after that stupid movie "Hook" had Peter giving his leadership sword to that fat nigger.

Yara Shahidi will play the iconic Disney character in the studio’s live-action film, Peter Pan and Wendy. The 20-year-old joins up and coming actors Alexander Molony and Ever Anderson, who will play Peter and Wendy respectively. Anderson is the 12-year-old daughter of Resident Evil actress, Milla Jovovich. Meanwhile, Jude Law will put his own spin on Captain Hook.

Shahidi has been acting since she was a child, but shot to fame in 2014 on ABC’s Black-ish. On the film side, she starred in last year’s adaptation of the teen romance novel The Sun Is Also a Star.

https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/yara-shahidi-tinkerbell-disney-live-action-peter-pan-223905116.html

Whitey Ford
09-26-2020, 08:21 PM
Stinkerbell LOL
https://i.imgur.com/31gXQTE.jpg

IseDaDiva
09-26-2020, 08:26 PM
Everything - all the artistry, the inventions, the creativity and imagination of YT is being appropriated by niggers. They create absolutely nothing, just do crappy remakes of things done by whites and shamelessly use their new exhalted nigger status in what amounts to reverse raycism to take it.

And why isn't this "culteral appropriation"? Why??

Sandy
09-26-2020, 08:53 PM
"Hook" happened to be on TV this afternoon, which must have been coincidence since it wasn't the ABC/Disney affiliate. I had forgotten how completely niggerized the Lost Boys were, even for the 1990s. Without them it was still a pretty bad movie. Spielberg has made a few good movies, but I have no idea why he's considered a great director when most of his stuff is forgettable, and historical revisionist crap like "Amistad" is unforgivable.

It only goes to show that nigger infiltration of any kind has to be stopped with the first one. A nigger becomes an extra in a movie, soon a nigger will want a top-billed role, then a starring role. A nigger immigrates to the U.S., soon its fambly wants to come, then a village.

Coon Club Road
09-27-2020, 04:12 AM
Bad enough to see the occasional coon in a Santa suit at the mall.

Jim Crow
09-27-2020, 11:05 AM
Hollyweird is losing a lot of money. Because no one wants to see a fucking nigger in any role. Nevertheless a role that was created for a white human. They tried a nigger Ralf Cramden and Ed Norton,also a Oscar Madison and Felix Ungar.Both were failures. But the liberal fools still don’t get it.

Whitey Ford
09-27-2020, 07:26 PM
Hollyweird is losing a lot of money. Because no one wants to see a fucking nigger in any role. Nevertheless a role that was created for a white human. They tried a nigger Ralf Cramden and Ed Norton,also a Oscar Madison and Felix Ungar.Both were failures. But the liberal fools still don’t get it.

China is the biggest emerging market for U.S. movies. It will soon be a more financially lucrative market than the U.S. if market projections are correct. They love American cinema, but they don't like niggers in their movies.Hollywood may just have to choose between their pet groids and box office success just yet.

While many reviewers on Douban stopped short of leaving overtly racist comments about the film, many discussed their discomfort of being surrounded by so much blackness.

“Maybe the Chinese are still not used to a film full of black people,” wrote one reviewer on Douban (link in Chinese). The commenter said he had to pinch himself more than 10 times to stay awake during the movie because “Black Panther is black, all the major characters are black, a lot of scenes are black, the car-chasing scene is black—the blackness has really made me drowsy.”

https://qz.com/1226449/a-torture-for-the-eyes-chinese-moviegoers-think-black-panther-is-too-black/