PDA

View Full Version : Ex Niggerballer is crazy and homeless now

Espantoon
09-26-2020, 12:40 AM
I think this ape will be room temperature within 5 years or so.
https://www.theroot.com/doc-rivers-nba-offer-help-after-troubling-photo-of-for-1845179194

Coon Club Road
09-26-2020, 09:33 AM
Delmonte just joined the list of other professional athletes that can't manage a dollar bill let alone millions of them.

Surprised his former teammate big baller LeBoon hasn't handed him some gibbs me's.

Ignatow
09-26-2020, 12:50 PM
This is the fate all nigger athletes deserve.

haywood
09-26-2020, 02:34 PM
Delmonte just joined the list of other professional athletes that can't manage a dollar bill let alone millions of them.

Surprised his former teammate big baller LeBoon hasn't handed him some gibbs me's.

All niggers are STINGY motherfuckers!!

Jim Crow
09-26-2020, 02:38 PM
Living proof that you can give an ignorant monkey nigger a good job and millions of dollars. But you can’t still can’t give him intelligence or make him civilized.

tweakstick
09-26-2020, 02:49 PM

Nigger rich means only being charitable with strippers - not other niggers. LeBoon won't be far behind him when the pig's teats dry up.

UpYoursNigger
09-26-2020, 04:36 PM
just like every other nigger on the planet, especially nigletes. Can't save a dime, can't think 5 minutes into the future about consequences. How many Niggerlades and tattoos did he piss his money away on? Never white athletes. only sub human niggers. just more proof of the low functioning ape iq