PDA

View Full Version : New member from Florida

VonClausewitz
09-24-2020, 12:13 PM
Hello everyone. I feel extremely fortunate to have stumbled across this site. As of lately, my hate for niggers grows at an exponential level on a weekly basis which directly correlates to what is being shoved in our faces on a daily basis 24/7.

As a kid i was taught to not judge and give everyone a chance. I did. That chance for niggers ended from the very first encounter. And every encounter I had since that point in time has proven over and over that the nigger species is a detriment to our society, a virus that is spreading throughout this world right now.

There is nothing positive about a nigger nor does a nigger produce anything that is positive. They are oxygen thieves that contribute nothing to society. Lazy, beligerent, loud mouthed, entitled, ignorant, mentally challenged, etc. Those are just a few of the fine character qualities that the vile nigger exude.

And now, we are on the precipice of a paradigm shift towards a downward trajectory of the social construct that has been built by hardworking White Americans for hundreds of years.

We are being blamed/punished for what makes up the nigger and why it still occupies the gutters of our society and the fact that we have a percentage of white people perpetuating these atrocities, is a catastrophic problem that I cannot grasp.

It's uplifting to find somewhere I can outward my thoughts and feelings towards my hate towards niggers and the destruction they are causing to us. Glad to be aboard. Niggers, take note. Your days are numbered.

tweakstick
09-24-2020, 01:11 PM

Welcome aboard! I think you're gonna like it here, just fine.

:club

DaveInTexas
09-24-2020, 01:34 PM
Welcome aboard.

I'm some what of an older fart, and like yourself, my interactions with niggers have never been positive. They refuse to do any kind of work (honest day's work, anyway). All they know is how to engage in criminal activity, all the while, claiming to be the victim when they are arrested

Purple Gummed Tree Climber
09-24-2020, 01:40 PM
EXCELLENT first post !

VonClausewitz
09-24-2020, 02:04 PM
Thank you👍

I aint bin dun did dat!
09-24-2020, 02:05 PM
Welcome!

Jim Crow
09-24-2020, 02:07 PM
Welcome from Florida’s Spacecoast
Nice to meet like-minded individuals.

haywood
09-24-2020, 03:56 PM
Hello everyone. I feel extremely fortunate to have stumbled across this site. As of lately, my hate for niggers grows at an exponential level on a weekly basis which directly correlates to what is being shoved in our faces on a daily basis 24/7.

As a kid i was taught to not judge and give everyone a chance. I did. That chance for niggers ended from the very first encounter. And every encounter I had since that point in time has proven over and over that the nigger species is a detriment to our society, a virus that is spreading throughout this world right now.

There is nothing positive about a nigger nor does a nigger produce anything that is positive. They are oxygen thieves that contribute nothing to society. Lazy, beligerent, loud mouthed, entitled, ignorant, mentally challenged, etc. Those are just a few of the fine character qualities that the vile nigger exude.

And now, we are on the precipice of a paradigm shift towards a downward trajectory of the social construct that has been built by hardworking White Americans for hundreds of years.

We are being blamed/punished for what makes up the nigger and why it still occupies the gutters of our society and the fact that we have a percentage of white people perpetuating these atrocities, is a catastrophic problem that I cannot grasp.

It's uplifting to find somewhere I can outward my thoughts and feelings towards my hate towards niggers and the destruction they are causing to us. Glad to be aboard. Niggers, take note. Your days are numbered.

WELCOME aboard!! I'm a fellow Florida resident NIGGER hater and I stumbled onto this site over 11 years ago. BEST site for bashing niggers on Earth!!

jenkemfactory
09-24-2020, 05:36 PM
Welcome!

I was going to link a song for you, but it looks like it has been taken off all over the web.

https://m.greatsong.net/PAROLES-DAVID-ALLAN-COE,COWBOYS-AND-NIGGERS,1438945.html

IseDaDiva
09-24-2020, 06:06 PM
Welcome! Excellent post. Has any human ever had a postive encounter with the shitbeasts?

AFN_Weasel
09-24-2020, 06:17 PM
Yes, I see you'll fit right in here. Welcome aboard!

:welcometoco

Ignatow
09-24-2020, 06:40 PM
Welcome! Isn't Clausewitz a Prussian tactician or general?

Midder Peenud Hayed
09-24-2020, 09:08 PM
Awesome first post, VC! You're going to fit in just fine here.

:welcome

Coon Club Road
09-25-2020, 12:00 AM
Welcome to the Club Von. You'll enjoy all the like minded folks here!

VonClausewitz
09-25-2020, 10:25 AM
Good catch! He was actually both!

Bottle_of_Hate
09-26-2020, 10:22 AM
:cellblockwelcome

NiggerHater
09-28-2020, 02:43 AM
:welcome

Tar Remover
02-01-2021, 08:22 AM
You nailed it! Welcome! Time to bash some niggers!:cellblockwelcome:club

haywood
02-01-2021, 10:22 AM

Welcome!! From a fellow Florida nigger hater!!